Bar Maids at the Diggers..............

peckhamjambo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All very charming and professional.

Though one of them did seem to have a bit of a problem keeping her charlies under control.

peckhamjambo

Though one of them did seem to have a bit of a problem keeping her charlies under control.

Seems to be a whole lot of charlies to go round too? Allegedly

Buffalo Bill

Eric's had every one of them.

staff2.jpg

Buffalo Bill

davemclaren

Buffalo Bill

The barmaids or the charlies? :th_o:

Hungry hippo

Is she a bit chunky or fit?

The answer could influence my decision my make the trek up Henderson Terrace or not.

grumpyjambo

staff2.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Wouldn't mind a couple of them myself.

The barmaids or the charlies? :th_o:

The barmaids and their charlies are fairly inseparable I'd imagine.

davemclaren
The barmaids and their charlies are fairly inseparable I'd imagine.

I would hope so but.... :stuart:

peckhamjambo

slightly off topic, but isn't there a great deal of kickback (supposed) royalty who reside in the back room in said public house? sure i saw a few people yesterday who demonstrated subtle (cough) signs of their fame/infamy/popularity etc!

slightly off topic, but isn't there a great deal of kickback (supposed) royalty who reside in the back room in said public house? sure i saw a few people yesterday who demonstrated subtle (cough) signs of their fame/infamy/popularity etc!

That's the backroom for you. Wall to wall eejits yesterday.

peckhamjambo
That's the backroom for you. Wall to wall eejits yesterday.

:10900: Anyway, about those barmaids........

rose cheeked skinny lass anyone?

The Old Tolbooth

Early newspaper reports reckon it was like 2 bairns playing under a blanket!

cleavage.jpg

the wee dark haired one has some pair of tits like I coldna keep my eyes aff them jiggling about

Ron Burgundy

staff2.jpg

Buffalo Bill

That's got to be a syrup.

peckhamjambo
Haha! Do tell!

Nothing too exciting here to be honest, just the odd one or two walking about with their names emblazoned across their backs! ;)

peckhamjambo
KB Royalty, ha ha I like it.

Supposed!

Dr. Bapswent
Supposed!

Totally,

Trumped up self important knobsacks if you ask me.

peckhamjambo
This "royalty" seem like self-publicising, aloof s***bags.

I wouldn't give them the time of day.

:biglaugh:

Just messing about :th_o:

The Future's Maroon

Good thread, I shall change my local from along the road to the Diggers purely based on the information regarding the barmaids here!!!!

The People's Chimp
This "royalty" seem like self-publicising, aloof s***bags.

I wouldn't give them the time of day.

I'm probably going to stop drinking in the diggers tbh, it was like drinking in bacaro last saturday.

Buffalo Bill

Peckhamjambo, who are you alluding to?

Buffalo Bill

Guest S.U.S.S.

Awful pub, populated by the dead.

No atmosphere, other than people discussing rationing and such.

Stoddyhmfc
Awful pub, populated by the dead.

No atmosphere, other than people discussing rationing and such.

:qqb017::blahblah:

Same old Same old by S.U.S.S as per usual.

Diggers is a good pub that serves and excellent pint with decent people. unlike the recently close establishment down the road.

peckhamjambo

[quote=Stoddyhmfc;998797

Diggers is a good pub that serves and excellent pint with decent people.

Have to agree with this comment. Only been in 2 or 3 times but service is quick, they have tv screens, beer is good, and there seems to be a good crowd of people who frequent it.

It isn't the most lively of places but a good solid boozer. And the barmaids are STACKED

Guest S.U.S.S.
:qqb017::blahblah:

Same old Same old by S.U.S.S as per usual.

Diggers is a good pub that serves and excellent pint with decent people. unlike the recently close establishment down the road.

Same old same old?

Didn?t realise i wasn?t allowed an opinion. Can you post your new rules for the forum?

The place and the people reek of pish. FACT.

Its people like you with attitudes like that that make the pub so boring.

Buffalo Bill

S.U.S.S why the chip on the shoulder about Diggers?

If it's not for you, fine. But why have a go a people who enjoy it?

Buffalo Bill

Heh Heh, this is getting heated gents :)

We were in the Balmoral & Dickens on Saturday, neither had tasty barmaids though!! Maybe a change of scene is called for...

peckhamjambo
Heh Heh, this is getting heated gents :)

We were in the Balmoral & Dickens on Saturday, neither had tasty barmaids though!! Maybe a change of scene is called for...

Not sure anyone has said anything about them being 'tasty'!!

Buffalo Bill

Peckhamjambo,

I've been drinking in Diggers before and after games since 1996. My first post on Kickback was 2005. As per usual, I went there on Saturday for a post match drink with my wife and my 77 year old father in law.

I was also in the company of some friends, several who post on Kickback. As far as I'm aware, we kept ourselves to ourselves and enjoyed a few drinks in the Diggers back room. No one, as you've claimed was walking around with their names on their back.

If you want to observe my friends and me then that's fine but it's a shame you felt the need to come on here bitching about us.

How was your day?

Buffalo Bill

peckhamjambo
Peckhamjambo,

I've been drinking in Diggers before and after games since 1996. My first post on Kickback was 2005. As per usual, I went there on Saturday for a post match drink with my wife and my 77 year old father in law.

I was also in the company of some friends, several who post on Kickback. As far as I'm aware, we kept ourselves to ourselves and enjoyed a few drinks in the Diggers back room. No one, as you've claimed was walking around with their names on their back.

If you want to observe my friends and me then that's fine but it's a shame you felt the need to come on here bitching about us.

How was your day?

Buffalo Bill

Think you have misunderstood the tone of my posts.

My day was excellent, including my time in the Diggers (which despite being a little quiet, I happen to think is a good solid boozer), and I have already stated this a couple of posts previously. The whole point of the thread was for a discussion on the bar maids, although the slight aside I referred to, and reference to 'kickback royalty' was intended to be a joke and wasn't intended to cause any offence. I was simply making reference that someone I was with pointed out a poster from kickback, and someone else made reference to the fact that there are a few regular posters who sit in the backroom. That is all. No lengthy observations.

In addition, aside from 3 or 4 posters, I personally wouldn't know what any one on this site looked like, including you.

The signature pic doesn't make it easier either!!

scott_jambo
Peckhamjambo,

How was your day?

Buffalo Bill

Ouch, was it sore when he hit that nerve? :stuart:

Guest S.U.S.S.
S.U.S.S why the chip on the shoulder about Diggers?

If it's not for you, fine. But why have a go a people who enjoy it?

Buffalo Bill

No chip mate, honest.

I just find the place stale.

But it seems people cant say that on here.

Nelly Terraces

There's a really nice lass that used to work behind the bar at the CSR who now works behind the bar at Diggers. I get on quite well with her, even though I don't know her name (dark haired girl), but she has a lovely smile, and is a good laugh. If I wasn't already hitched, I'd be tempted though she's pretty young (say mid 20's), and prob a bit out my league:43:.

Cheers!

peckhamjambo
There's a really nice lass that used to work behind the bar at the CSR who now works behind the bar at Diggers. I get on quite well with her, even though I don't know her name (dark haired girl), but she has a lovely smile, and is a good laugh. If I wasn't already hitched, I'd be tempted though she's pretty young (say mid 20's), and prob a bit out my league:43:.

Cheers!

I think I know the one you mean. Slimmish, rosy cheeks?

If it's the same one she's nice, out of my league too though!

Walter Kidd

Cheers!

You dirty, dirty old man.

No chip mate, honest.

MOPE.

:laugh:

Nelly Terraces
I think I know the one you mean. Slimmish, rosy cheeks?

If it's the same one she's nice, out of my league too though!

Yeah, sound like the lady. I don't drink there much, but when I have and she's been in there she always stops for a chat.

And yeah, yer right, totally out your league mate lol!:2thumbsup:

You dirty, dirty old man.

Heh heh, you can talk!:smiley2:

Buffalo Bill

I'm not denying your right to free speech, S.U.S.S: I'm just questioning your motive on this one; weighted with your previous thoughts on my local.

I understand if you personaly find it stale, compared to say, Robertsons, but Diggers works just fine for the regulars who drink there.

If two 60 year-old men want to stand and chat over a pint of Heavy then that's fine by me.

I'm not 60 and I hate the Diggers Heavy but I know those old geezers are having as much a good time as me or anyone else in any other pub.

I say live and let live.

Buffalo Bill

championsleaguefan

Anyone got a picture of these lovelies or is that a bit pervy:10900:

The People's Chimp

Cheers!

Yeah she is nice, quite cute, and a nice smile with your pint.

Nelly Terraces
Yeah she is nice, quite cute, and a nice smile with your pint.

I might nip in later as I walk home. :2thumbsup:

Craigieboy

Have to agree with M Feet - bring back Dora! The only lass I have seen in there who wore leather troosers. :2thumbsup:

In the main the staff are friendly, hospitable & serve with a smile.

Which is more than can be said for a couple of the older punters late on Saturday night there.

:rifle:

Frankie Pal

Cheers!

Her name is Karen.

We seem to have moved from one set of t*ts to another!

yvonnejambo

The old guy who served me my irn bru on Sat was nice but not hot :). Actually quite like the pub, but I'm not normally about after a match. Might go in after games next season in the odd time I stay down. Still an Ardmillan pre match girly.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'm not denying your right to free speech, S.U.S.S: I'm just questioning your motive on this one; weighted with your previous thoughts on my local.

I understand if you personaly find it stale, compared to say, Robertsons, but Diggers works just fine for the regulars who drink there.

If two 60 year-old men want to stand and chat over a pint of Heavy then that's fine by me.

I'm not 60 and I hate the Diggers Heavy but I know those old geezers are having as much a good time as me or anyone else in any other pub.

I say live and let live.

Buffalo Bill

I appreciate where you are coming from mate, but am a little perplexed as to what you believe my motive is?

Its simply I don’t like the pub, the no singing rule (perhaps this has been relaxed) always felt a little oppressive to me.

I agree people are (and should be) free to drink where they like, just as people should be free to give their opinion on said pubs.

As you indicated when compared to Roberstons Bar after a home game it falls well behind for atmosphere, that is of course dependent upon what kind of atmosphere you were looking for. I feel there are many better pubs in the area or a short walk away.

It also seems that certain posters on here feel its their pub, which in turn makes some feel they don’t want to goto the gang hut.

Still, as we both agree, live and let live.

PS I think the discussion of this barmaid may lead to an increase in attendance at the next get together. Some pics would be nice!!!!

cosanostra

SUSS, Robbos had way more of a gang hut reputation than Diggers.

Also, I'd say you were probably joking when you said that Diggers smelled of wee because Robbos did actually smell of wee. It was a pretty gross place.

At least Diggers is a bit cleaner, a lot friendlier although it does get incredibly hot when it's busy. I rather like the place - had some pretty good before and after match sessions in there.

Archived