The Hearts Song - Great Way To Hear The Result

Guess The Crowd

Guess The Crowd

Living 150 miles away, as I do, I don't get to many games.

I also hate knowing the score during the game, so my preferrred method is to go out in my car, and switch on Radio Scotland at 4.50pm approx.

Today was brilliant. Before anything was said about the match, the Hearts song was blaring out over the airwaves, with the crowd rythmically clapping along.

Paul Mitchel's subsequent match report was gratefully received, but wasn't really necessary, as that wonderful sound told you everything you needed to know about the result (the winning margin was a bonus).

Gutted I wasn't there. Atmosphere sounded brilliant.

ernie winchester
Living 150 miles away, as I do, I don't get to many games.

I also hate knowing the score during the game, so my preferrred method is to go out in my car, and switch on Radio Scotland at 4.50pm approx.

Today was brilliant. Before anything was said about the match, the Hearts song was blaring out over the airwaves, with the crowd rythmically clapping along.

Paul Mitchel's subsequent match report was gratefully received, but wasn't really necessary, as that wonderful sound told you everything you needed to know about the result (the winning margin was a bonus).

Gutted I wasn't there. Atmosphere sounded brilliant.

Atmosphere was cracking today mate. Even before the game, there was a buzz - probably due to the sheep getting beat - outside the ground with a crowd hanging around White Park singing. Celebrations after the goal were different class too with mass twirlies to Hey Jude. Singing went on along Gorgie Road after the game. A beautiful Day!! :10900:

Archived