Wattie at it again.

jambojim52

jambojim52

First off great result today and a well deserved win.

However it must not blind us to other things that are going on around us. Wattie Smith today had another rant at linesmen, but will he be censured by the GFA? Bringing the game into disrepute?

"If linesmen were that good, they should be referees and they shouldn't be making decisions like that.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8053796.stm

Smith must take credit for having a right go about his own players antics,well done for that,and in a way he is right,the linesmen or what ever they are called now made the 2 wrong calls,not the ref.

ps Well done Hearts,might make a wee trip to Europe again me self next season.

Its quite a funny line fi Walto tho. I dont think he should be commended for the criticism of Lafferty, I reckon its a front for the public. He'll probably be saying well done to him in the dressing room and to make sure he doesnae make it so obvious the next time.

Its quite a funny line fi Walto tho. I dont think he should be commended for the criticism of Lafferty, I reckon its a front for the public. He'll probably be saying well done to him in the dressing room and to make sure he doesnae make it so obvious the next time.

Don't think so mate,if that was the case he would just have said what every other manager say's"I didn't get a good view of it,so I can't comment".

According to the radio he was right peshed with Lafferty's actions.

Don't think so mate,if that was the case he would just have said what every other manager say's"I didn't get a good view of it,so I can't comment".

According to the radio he was right peshed with Lafferty's actions.

Just my thoughts mate.

Just my thoughts mate.

Aye,same here bud,just still think it's at least a wee step in the right direction when managers slate their own players for crap like that,whether it's for the public or not he still said something,just my opinion.:2thumbsup:

Aye,same here bud,just still think it's at least a wee step in the right direction when managers slate their own players for crap like that,whether it's for the public or not he still said something,just my opinion.:2thumbsup:

True indeed.

Csaba made him do it.

Archived