James McCarthy - Overated? (NHC)

123kid

Overrated?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Overrated?

• Yes
    • No

Ready today he'll be going to his "heroes" Sellick. Rolls eyes.

So have Scotland missed out on a potential top midfielder (i.e. eventual EPL regular) or is the hype completely unwarranted?

I really hope he doesnt make it big, due to the fact it will be disgusting to have lost out on another top talent for the national team.

"**** him" etc aside, its not like we have an abundacne that were playing first team football regularly at 15 years old.

The Colonel
Ready today he'll be going to his "heroes" Sellick. Rolls eyes.

So have Scotland missed out on a potential top midfielder (i.e. eventual EPL regular) or is the hype completely unwarranted?

I really hope he doesnt make it big, due to the fact it will be disgusting to have lost out on another top talent for the national team.

"**** him" etc aside, its not like we have an abundacne that were playing first team football regularly at 15 years old.

He's a good player, yes. But, it seems nowadays that every half decent player is overrated to some extent. Eventually when these guys don't meet expectations they wither away from the public eye.:curtain:

berrathanhibs
He's a good player, yes. But, it seems nowadays that every half decent player is overrated to some extent. Eventually when these guys don't meet expectations they wither away from the public eye.:curtain:

not just nowadays simon donelly?

He's a very good player, and to have notched up over 100 first team appearances by the age of 18 is something quite amazing.

We_are_the_Hearts
Terrific player.

Agreed. Been very impressed with him. Two good feet, good balance, good touch, scores goals. Only critiscism would be he lacks a yard of pace.

Archived