Tomorrow...

Legend Claws

Legend Claws

Time to make Tynecastle a couldron of intimidation for the Dundee Utd players and fans. I dont mean by running on the pitch like a coward/waving nonsense flags that you don't even know the meaning off , I mean by singing at the top of your lungs at every opportunity and letting Dundee Utd know that 3rd place belongs to us. Hearts and Lazlo deserve and it and we crave it as fans. Say no to the pretenders, we are the third force in Scotland (and under Csaba possibly even more) and it's time to prove it.

Tear the ****ing roof off.

How about if Utd get a throw in, when one of their lads comes over to get the ball, everyone in the stand throw themselves down in a heap holding our faces as if hooked. :10900:

After all, we are all vile and vicious diving bassas, are we not?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Time to make Tynecastle a couldron of intimidation for the Dundee Utd players and fans. I dont mean by running on the pitch like a coward/waving nonsense flags that you don't even know the meaning off , I mean by singing at the top of your lungs at every opportunity and letting Dundee Utd know that 3rd place belongs to us. Hearts and Lazlo deserve and it and we crave it as fans. Say no to the pretenders, we are the third force in Scotland (and under Csaba possibly even more) and it's time to prove it.

Tear the ****ing roof off.

Agreed, Hullo Hullo from start to end.

Clerry Jambo

Agreed SUSS always gits TYNIE bouncin':10900:

How about if Utd get a throw in, when one of their lads comes over to get the ball, everyone in the stand throw themselves down in a heap holding our faces as if hooked. :10900:

After all, we are all vile and vicious diving bassas, are we not?

oh dear

bigbryanthejambo

Aye.... only you will be starting @ half 12pm eh SUSS?? IN glasgow......:qqb017:

for those of us who will be @ tynecastle.... as mentioned in the OP.... lets rip the roof off the place!

SO MAKE SUM NOOOOOISE THE GORGIE BOOOOOYYYS - WUR GAUN TAE EURRROOOOOPPPPPE! :10900:

inverness_jambo

i have to make more posts in order to start a new thread, seems a bit stupid but this is why im replying. sorry as i need to ask a question.

ps i agree, time o make a noise the gorgie boys-im going with my dufc mate and i want to show him what we're all about-although unfortunately it will probably be quieter than id like

Jambo, Goodbye

Hope we don't do ur mini-huns act, I'll be hoping for the hearts song, the europe song and a bit of We're from the capital would be amusing as always too :2thumbsup:

Radioactive Mince

I'm up for this one. Better get some rest in first, though.

'Mon the famous!!

Mince.

I'm up for this one. Better get some rest in first, though.

'Mon the famous!!

Mince.

You should have been on the Friday night drunk thread.

:10900:

"Oh i do like to be beside the seaside, oh i do like to be beside the sea!

with a hammer in my hand, smashing hibees in sand, beside the seaside, beside the sea!!!"

:10900:

Archived