What do Craig Levein, Gary Mackay, John Robertson and Marius Zaliukas have in common?

Hearts Heritage

I'm keeping out the road until my holiday clothes are ironed :smiley2:

If I was in the house myself, I'd be on a different website.

You mean the one I'm on, or one of them anyway.:smiley2:

PresidentRomanov
they were great servants when they were there picky but if they could have betterd themselves they'd have looked after number one.

So they weren't great servants, they were there doing a job, a job which they'd have chucked in a minute given the opportunity of getting a better one.

I've worked for my employer longer than they were at Tynecastle, but I'm not a great servant who cares about my company, I've stayed there so long for my sake.

PresidentRomanov
You mean the one I'm on, or one of them anyway.:smiley2:

The ex wee furry animal one you're on :smiley2:

Guest jambomickey
So they weren't great servants, they were there doing a job, a job which they'd have chucked in a minute given the opportunity of getting a better one.

I've worked for my employer longer than they were at Tynecastle, but I'm not a great servant who cares about my company, I've stayed there so long for my sake.

picky robbo is our top goalscorer and levein was probably one of our best central defenders in the 90,s. every single player does what,s best for number one.

The ex wee furry animal one you're on :smiley2:

uuurrrrrrrggggggggggggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaah.......................logged off now:10900:

PresidentRomanov
picky robbo is our top goalscorer and levein was probably one of our best central defenders in the 90,s. every single player does what,s best for number one.

So what, that's nothing to do with what I'm on about?

Funny thing is since Romanov has came in, look at our Red Cards. 8, 11,8,9 and this season 11.

A license to print cash for the SFA monkeys,

Thunderstruck

Hold on a minute, back the truck up!

Zaliukas has FIVE red cards. Deduct the "Miller Incident", deduct the "Wikie Incident" where Ref got the wrong man after Zaliukas had attempted to extricate himself from a neck-lock. That leaves three. The red against Celtic in November was a last man tackle on a player who was offside and who went down shall we say "easily".

In my view, that leaves two reds where he should bear full responsibility; hardly the actions of some crazed individual clubbing everything in sight as some on JKB would have us believe.

Guest jambomickey
So what, that's nothing to do with what I'm on about?

aye it has! they were great servants in there day.

Pasquale Bruno only got 2 reds!? What a sissy!

i wonder how that fits in to the whole big red cards / great servant mish-mash.

we could do with a mathematician to work it out.

mickey...

Archived