Murphy`s away.

JamboJen

Totally agree mate.

But I'm led to believe that Murray is coming back in the next few days so the replacement is there for him in a way. :cool:

Yeah ironically only if Norwich can find a replacement before hand. :huh:

eddie fenwick
He's coming back on a loan with the Hibs being able to sign him on a perm if all goes well.

An Ian Murray with a point to prove, eager to play football just might be a cracking deal for us. :cool:

racking my brains here,did he leave on bad terms?

He has been one of the solid performers for the hobos in their equally stunning slide down the league and as poor run as us, ?2 mill is unbelieveable though, just shows you the money that sloshes around the epl, put's the ?7 mill for Gordon into context as well!

Lochend Brazil

Yip,

He bent Petrie over and done him doggy. The traitor will get on well with the lochend filth.

He's coming back on a loan with the Hibs being able to sign him on a perm if all goes well.

An Ian Murray with a point to prove, eager to play football just might be a cracking deal for us. :cool:

Will the reptiles forgive him for giving them the finger when he was playing for the stickies ?

Will the reptiles forgive him for giving them the finger when he was playing for the stickies ?

Ill forgive him, I was too busy celebrating Ivans hat-trick to notice it and only have a couple of .net geeks word for that.

Lifes all about second chances and if he does a job well for us he could have wiped his erse with a hibs top for all I care. :ninja:

Left on a free to the huns at the end of his contract.

Bad terms aye, but takes a lot to come back with his tail between his legs. :cool:

Drylaw Hearts
Left on a free to the huns at the end of his contract.

Bad terms aye, but takes a lot to come back with his tail between his legs. :cool:

Desperate times, Desperate measures.

The Mighty Thor

He's another cant i cannae stand.

Shaving 1973 into his head for a derby at Tynie when he wasn't even born then the halfwit.

your a wee bit out so iv edited it.

I knew the Ernst & Young Hibs Supporters Club would be on here to tell us all how to count!

While you're correcting us, was Whittaker no something like ?900k plus add ons? 900 magic beans would be too much for him mind you.

I knew the Ernst & Young Hibs Supporters Club would be on here to tell us all how to count!

While you're correcting us, was Whittaker no something like ?900k plus add ons? 900 magic beans would be too much for him mind you.

Nut ?2 million nae add ons :)

Nut ?2 million nae add ons :)

Christ almighty. I'd hate to imagine how much he'd have went for if he could actually defend!

Although if Hutton's worth ?9m (and he thinks defence is something you put up in degarden), then maybe you were ripped off. :dribble:

More over-rated than scott brown..and that really is saying something!

It's funny the amount of over rated players hibs have sold eh.

If only Hearts could do the same.... ;)

It's funny the amount of over rated players hibs have sold eh.

If only Hearts could do the same.... ;)

Not as funny as not having won the Scottish Cup in over a century:)

Now that my hobo friend is frickin hilarious:)

Id call it a little unlucky.

Even 11th and 12th in the SPL got to the final a couple of years back :dribble::eek:

skotskosparta

OH I see what you did!!!:eek:

Excellent buisness for Hibs.

Excellent player, would have loved to see him in Hearts colours.

He'll do very well in England.

Word. I pity the poor guy that has to deal with Chesney on Saturday. Most likely he'll find himself with a choice of erseholes to s**t out of on Saturday night.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Personally, I'm stunned that the Hobos have been able to get so much for Murphy. He's no better than Maybury was for us.

All the hype by the weegia pundits about hibs has meant that they have been able to sell a succession of good players for much more money than they were actually worth: Thompson, O'Connor, Brown, Killen, Whittaker and now Murphy. Only Riordan was worth the price tag IMO.

You'd think they had won the SPL and taken Europe by storm. The team of so-called stars finished a miserable 6th in the SPL last year even if they did lift the CIS cup.

Archived