seating plan for next season.

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

got a letter from hearts this morning! i'm having to move my seat for next season because there upgrading the dug outs, letter i got this morning states i can get a gold seat for the price of silver or a platinum seat for the price of gold as a gesture of goodwill. anybody else get the same letter? well done again hearts.

davemclaren
got a letter from hearts this morning! i'm having to move my seat for next season because there upgrading the dug outs, letter i got this morning states i can get a gold seat for the price of silver or a platinum seat for the price of gold as a gesture of goodwill. anybody else get the same letter? well done again hearts.

It's a bit late to tell you but I'm sure upgrading the dugouts is part of the reason we will get to play any Euro games ( should we qualify ) at Tynie. Look on it as taking one for the team. :cool_shades:

Guest jambomickey
It's a bit late to tell you but I'm sure upgrading the dugouts is part of the reason we will get to play any Euro games ( should we qualify ) at Tynie. Look on it as taking one for the team. :cool_shades:

i'm not being negative about it dave! i think it's very positive that the club want to play the european games at tynecastle, once again well done to the powers that be for wanting to play the european games at tynecastle.

davemclaren
i'm not being negative about it dave! i think it's very positive that the club want to play the european games at tynecastle, once again well done to the powers that be for wanting to play the european games at tynecastle.

Sorry, misinterpreted your post. :glasses:

Jambof3tornado

Letter should have been in with your season ticket pack as free seats have been getting bought up by newcomers for next year so you may find choice limited. Good luck on parking your erse somewhere decent.

Archived