Tickets sold

asomerville

asomerville

Will it be a full house against the Hibs? The official site is not saying how sales have gone.

heartsfc_fan

Apparently Hibs have only sold 1,000 tickets....not sure if there is any truth in that.

I would hope Hearts sell out. It's not only a Derby but, a game that could push us that bit closer to Europe. Tynecastle NEEDS to be bouncing on Thursday night.

Dixie Chicken
Apparently Hibs have only sold 1,000 tickets....not sure if there is any truth in that.

Surely to buggery not.

jamboruss

a futher 2,500 seats will be supporting the flairites!

Mr Loverman
I would hope Hearts sell out. It's not only a Derby but, a game that could push us that bit closer to Europe. Tynecastle NEEDS to be bouncing on Thursday night.

100% agreed - I'm well up for this game - the first time in a long time!

Guest jambomickey

will be surprised if the hearts end is not sold out! think the hibs end will be more empty than full tbh.

Professor.Arturo

According to my source, its just slightly over 900 as of 5pm today.

heartsfc_fan
According to my source, its just slightly over 900 as of 5pm today.

My source wasn't far off then! :laugh:

A hibbee in the workplace told me.

....surprisingly enough, he isn't going

scottish_chicP

There are loads of hibby's at my work and only one of them is going.

Guest jambomickey
There are loads of hibby's at my work and only one of them is going.

because they know they're going to get gubbed paula.:10600:

DuffJimmy1875

I'd like to think it'll end up being nearer double that, but if it's only just into 4 figures, I'd be dissappointed but not overly surprised.

Doesn't matter how many "big talking" interviews Hibs players give. From whatever angle you look at it from, a respectable defeat wouldn't be considered as too much of a blow taking into account all the mitigating factors .

Clerry Jambo

Normally the Hearts website would be giving us a countdown on tickets left for the game - haven't seen anything this time mibbe suggesting plenty tickets left for the home end aswell:qqb010:

Clerry Jambo
I'd like to think it'll end up being nearer double that, but if it's only just into 4 figures, I'd be dissappointed but not overly surprised.

Doesn't matter how many "big talking" interviews Hibs players give. From whatever angle you look at it from, a respectable defeat wouldn't be considered as too much of a blow taking into account all the mitigating factors .

Says it all about yir mickey mouse club and punters, no defeat against you muppets is acceptable IMHO, no matter crap we are

i doubt if we would be rushing to buy tickets . if we were in their position and the game was at E.R. to be honest

Maroon 1874

Will be in Salisbury watching on Satan TV :50: but just ordered the wife and bairn their tickets... well pi$$ed off I'll not be there :gun_bandana:

bighusref

Thing is, we may "sell out" the Hearts allocation but due to poor sales from Hibs, we may see further seats in the School end available. With the end result being the game doesn't sell out.

If that makes any sense! :laugh:

bighusref

Mitigating factors.....

Your players are rubbish. We are far better than you.

Your players have such terrible indiscipline that you cannot even get them on the field. Having said that, we may well see the worst behaved one appear at right back, a "proper" Hibs player that likes a wee fight.

Enjoy Mixu next season.

The Old Tolbooth

Jesus, sounds like a repeat of the semi game at Hampden, the excuses were in early for that game too!

The Hubs will still have the usual 10,000 fans in the Roseburn Bar singing family favourites no doubt.

Craigieboy

Sums up absolutely ****ing perfectly the differance between them & us.

That post is utterly laughable.

Radioactive Mince

I was in yesterday afternoon to buy my tickets and was shocked at the amount of seats available on the cashier's computer screen. The first 5 rows of section G were virtually empty (ok, I realise you can get wet there but come on). I eventually got mine in row 4 of G and picked 2 seats that had a full crowd behind and next to us.

It would be very sad if we cannot sell out the home end for this one as, in my opinion, this is the end game. Win this one, chaps, and we can start dusting off the passports.

In my ideal world, we'd be snapping up all the unsold pondweed tickets as well.

My guess on the crowd, considering Algae FC ain't bringing many, is a pishy 14,204. A shocking crowd for such a match, but I hope I am way, way off.

We can ream these ? mardi prochains if we apply ourselves correctly (players and the support).

Mince.

Clerry Jambo
I was in yesterday afternoon to buy my tickets and was shocked at the amount of seats available on the cashier's computer screen. The first 5 rows of section G were virtually empty (ok, I realise you can get wet there but come on). I eventually got mine in row 4 of G and picked 2 seats that had a full crowd behind and next to us.

It would be very sad if we cannot sell out the home end for this one as, in my opinion, this is the end game. Win this one, chaps, and we can start dusting off the passports.

My guess on the crowd, considering Algae FC ain't bringing many, is a pishy 14,204. A shocking crowd for such a match, but I hope I am way, way off.

We can ream these ? mardi prochains if we apply ourselves correctly (players and the support).

Mince.

I predicted approx 15,500 on another thread, I think you maybe nearer my friend

it will be hugely disappointing if we dont sell out for the derby,

forget all the midweek/tv excuses, games of this importance should be selling out well in advance.

Section G will be bouncing. :) Well those who are in it anyway. :err:

Mon th' JTs.

There is no excuses for our support not turning up in numbers unless totally unavoidable. We're pushing for Europe, we're playing some good football, Csaba has built a decent squad, and we are playing our ARCH RIVALS.

About 30,000 of us went to Hampden to witness us pummel them, where are they now?

Get yer arses to Tynecastle and support the Famous.

FTH.

portobellojambo1

I don't expect it to be a full house, in either end.

From a fans point of view I don't think they could have picked a worst night of the week, i.e. a Thursday. Fair enough if said Thursday falls within a holiday period, e.g. Boxing Day or New Year, but for many employed people Thursday tends to be an night that many work late, whether through choice or through their companies hours of opening.

If people do not finish working until 20.00 then have to do whatever needs done before being allowed to leave their place of work they then have to get across town to Tynecastle, For many it will be easier to come out of work and find a very local pub that will be showing the game.

As for the Hibs end I suspect it will be about half full maximum. Have been speaking to many of them at work and only a tiny number who normally go intend being at this one.

jack D and coke

I've had a text from a mate who knows a few folk at Hearts and he reckons they've sold about 1400.

I'm not surprised in a way but suppose for a derby it's pretty dung.

All my hobo mates reckon they're in for a bit of a strapping. You can only hope:devilish:

There didn't seem to be many tickets left for the Hearts end when I checked on-line earlier - certainly not for 2 seats together anyway. I think a fair few season ticket holders will be missing though, due to the Thursday night game. Don't care how many hobos turn up, or not as the case may be.

And for all those predicting a huge win, two points to mention - we don't score a lot of goals and we haven't beat them in the league this year!

That said, I'm well up for the game and can't wait. We ARE better than them.

Nelly Terraces
Mitigating factors.....

Your players are rubbish. We are far better than you.

Your players have such terrible indiscipline that you cannot even get them on the field. Having said that, we may well see the worst behaved one appear at right back, a "proper" Hibs player that likes a wee fight.

Enjoy Mixu next season.

Great post. The filth are getting their excuses in already.

Mince.

Like your style there Sir, especially the highlighted phraseology for those fecking inbreds.

Great username as well, and you talk far from mince mate.

Cheers.

NT. FTH, destroy them on Thursday please Hearts.

Radioactive Mince
I predicted approx 15,500 on another thread, I think you maybe nearer my friend

I will amend my prediction (like anyone gives a feck about my premonitions anyway) to 14,902 in light of jambodunks' new info.

There were definitely several sets of two together yesterday at 3pm so hopefully this means that the late surge I'd hoped for is happening (at least in the stands that actually matter).

Mince.

Archived