Vintage Tynecastle

DG_HMFC

By the way, i have to say that we brought back Fortress Tynecastle yesterday. When we were in full voice it's nothing short of spectacular, and it makes your hairs stand on end. The players responded well and, there is no doubt we scared the s h i t out of Celtic yesterday as the Hearts players revelled in the Atmosphere. It's about time Tynie got the fear factor back so teams are frightened to death to play us here. Long may it continue !!!.

I think you were at a different game from me mate. I thought the atmosphere was crap for a game against the OF. Still a long way to go to get it back IMO however the players are certainly doing their bit in making it a fortress.

I think you were at a different game from me mate. I thought the atmosphere was crap for a game against the OF. Still a long way to go to get it back IMO however the players are certainly doing their bit in making it a fortress.

I too thought it was pretty poor yesterday. Long spell's of silence. But when we did get going it was good. Just not enough singing for my liking.

I too thought it was pretty poor yesterday. Long spell's of silence. But when we did get going it was good. Just not enough singing for my liking.

We did our bit in section G!!!

There was a great version of The Hearts Song near the end where it felt like all the decent minded people in the stadium joined in.

Buffalo Bill

It was good at times, but then we did gift the Jakers the first 30 minutes of braggng rights.

Nice rousing rendition of The Hearts Song at the end.

Overall, an enthralling spectacle.

Buffalo Bill

Aguair was trying to get the Wheatfield going in the first half. He obviously knows that it helps the players. The Hearts song being belted out near the end was awesome.

MacDonald Jardine

12:30 kick offs are always like that.

Never heard a quieter Celtic support than in the second half yesterday.

I sit in the Gorgie so there's not much chance of experiencing an atmosphere. The hearts song sung at the end though was awesome, the Gorgie finally found their voices.

Nice to hear the return of "hullo, hullo"

Couldnt agree more! The PC brigade ruined it when they made a song and dance about Hearts fans singing this.

Welcome back "Hullo Hullo":sorcerer:

I sit in the Gorgie so there's not much chance of experiencing an atmosphere. The hearts song sung at the end though was awesome, the Gorgie finally found their voices.

:Agree:

It was fantastic. Didn't quite get a lump in my throat but I wasn't far from it. I'd forgotten how impressive it could be.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think we are 11 league games undefeated at Tynie. Fortress is back again.

Couldnt agree more! The PC brigade ruined it when they made a song and dance about Hearts fans singing this.

Welcome back "Hullo Hullo":sorcerer:

Absolutely, I couldn't care what words are sung, it's the best song for getting the place rocking. Great rendition yesterday.

Totally agree the best jambos song by a mile, and for the pc fuds they can hum along if they like

Steady. There'll be a controversial poster along soon to sarcastically call you something clich?d like a "super-fan" because you dare to have standards of the Hearts support.

Archived