A Night to Remember(Film!)

Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

No, nothing to do with sexual conquests, misbehaviour or any other deviant actions undertaken.

I am merely enquiring, if it was/is possible to purchase this fine film on DVD? Not sure if it was the 'original' Titanic movie but the ridiculous Oscar-fest certainly took elements from it.

Anyway, Kenneth More, the inebriated steward, the designer-realising his unsinkable ship; would sink, the comms guys fighting over a lifejacket, the Captain-doing his duty, the string quartet playing one of the greatest tunes ever, 3rd Class.....

Miller Jambo 60
No, nothing to do with sexual conquests, misbehaviour or any other deviant actions undertaken.

I am merely enquiring, if it was/is possible to purchase this fine film on DVD? Not sure if it was the 'original' Titanic movie but the ridiculous Oscar-fest certainly took elements from it.

Anyway, Kenneth More, the inebriated steward, the designer-realising his unsinkable ship; would sink, the comms guys fighting over a lifejacket, the Captain-doing his duty, the string quartet playing one of the greatest tunes ever, 3rd Class.....

Sure you can get a DVD mate , luv that film ,

Sure you can get a DVD mate , luv that film ,

One of my favourite movies, and available on DVD on Amazon UK for less than a tenner.

Archived