What's the weather like where you are?

Boof

My wee fellow has just asked me what the weather is like in Scotland just now...could you oblige.

Ta

Maywick, Shetland - overcast atween da shooers.

Duddingston, Edinburgh - reasonably warm'ish (for April) and nice sunny spells in between occasional grey/cloudy bits. 12 degrees at present, apparently. Being Edinburgh, there are wee windy gusts every now and then. Cold ones.

Outskirts of Tokyo...20degC and sunny! He he...well, he might be interested in knowing what it's like on the other side of the planet! :20:

Lynn

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Ferring seafront.

Beautiful blue sky and 18 C in the shade.

Beer garden awaits.

Miller Jambo 60
Ferring seafront.

Beautiful blue sky and 18 C in the shade.

Beer garden awaits.

East Craigs, about 15 C , sunny and a wee breeze.

Aberdeen is a mixed bag of wind and rain with just enough glimpses of sunshine in between to trick you into thinking the weather is just about to improve (although it never does). A typical day in Aberdeen in fact.

netherleejambo

Hello there, as Heather would say. Strong SW breeze in Rutherglen by the looks of the union jack on the town hall. Bit chilly but sunny with siome pretty dark looking clouds about.

Would you believe me if I told you that the clouds are prepared to battle, in a dark and brooding silence, bruised and sullen storm clouds have the light of day obscured...

I think shortly the clouds may be parted, and light will stream down in bright unbroken beams.......

No?

Understandable!

Would you believe me if I told you that the clouds are prepared to battle, in a dark and brooding silence, bruised and sullen storm clouds have the light of day obscured...

I think shortly the clouds may be parted, and light will stream down in bright unbroken beams.......

No?

Understandable!

In that case I shall follow your eyes and look to the skies where the shifting shafts of shining will indeed weave the fabric of our dreams. :laugh:

Halfway through Ghost Rider(book), btw.

robin hood jambo

Cook Islands 26 and way too sunny and hot for a pasty white boy from Edinburgh!

Off back to Auckland to reaclimatise (16 degrees with showers) to catch a flight back for Saturdays game

Ghost rider....good book, but he does go on a bit,

not as much as on his blogs......

Thanks folks for all the weather reports.

I'm using them with Google Earth to show the wee fellow where folk are and what their weather is like. Well, that's my excuse to Mrs Boof for being on JKB all day :laugh:

@ geddy - just started 2nd half...lots of letters so far...

Archived