What is means to be a Hearts fan

Dusty

Hampden Park, Scottish Cup Final. Rousset lets one squirm through his legs. A day which had started out so well is now royally *****ed. The Rangers fans start the Hearts chant of "Rousset, there's only one Rousset". Cocky b*stards I thought. However, they are soon drowned out by the REAL fans singing "Rousset, there's only one Rousset, there's only one Rousset, there's only one Rousset".

I don't know why this came to mind just now, but I thought I would share it!

Of course, Rousset got his own back in 1998!

ROUSSET, THERE'S ONLY ONE ROUSSET!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo Bill

Rousset's performance in the 1998 cup final was his best in over two years.

I know he was a darling of the fans but he seemed to go downhill a bit after 95/96, although to be fair, he set a high standard in his first season.

In fact Mike Smith praised Rousset's 97/98 form in the matachday magazine last Saturday but I thought he was our weak link that season, along with possibly the right-back area.

Rousset was a true gent, A Scottish Cup hero and at times great goalkeeper: but he was no Neimi or Gordon.

Buffalo Bill

debut at brockville when we went to the bottom of the league. dark days. played alongside new signings pasquale bruno and hans eskilsson the next week in a 3-0 win versus plastic whistle. the rest of the season was superb, including two great wins versus rangers. pity about the cup final.

Archived