A Small Point

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

After his hamstring problem, good to see young Driver come through Saturday without feeling the affects of this.

No doubt that the International break done us a favour with Driver.

Can be frustrating at times, but there is no doubt we are a better side with him in it. It also gives us better options for swapping the wide men over.

Buffalo Bill
After his hamstring problem, good to see young Driver come through Saturday without feeling the affects of this.

Can be frustrating at times, but there is no doubt we are a better side with him in it. It also gives us better options for swapping the wide men over.

I'm more than happy with Driver and Obua on the wings, though I seem to remember Csaba saying (at the thing we were at) that Obua might be sold in the summer. I think Driver might be off too.

Buffalo Bill

Gigolo-Aunt

Yeh, would be surprised if Driver is here next season.

2 million would be a good deal in the get the debt down game.

he's supposed to have 4 years of his contract left so if that's true, there's no immediate rush to sell him. his value will only increase over the course of next season. one more year with us and then look to maximise his value.

incidently, a hobo i know came out with a beauty yesterday. he doesn't think driver is scotland class, in the event of the eligibility rules being changed.

having a giraffe. driver is easily scotland class.

Guest jambomickey

spot on mate.

Archived