SECTION N

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Hi fellow jambos, well it seems like a lifetime since we had a game at the home of football.

Big game for us and another win will see us take another deserved step to Europe.

Lets get behind the team today and make Section N buzz like it was Hibs we were playing.

We all know the team get going when we get going , so lets put some fear in to Killie .

You know it makes sense.

Robbie and the boys deserve the best.

Lets show the team our passion for them.

Dougstar, Live Hearts, Live Life.

Hi fellow jambos, well it seems like a lifetime since we had a game at the home of football.

Big game for us and another win will see us take another deserved step to Europe.

Lets get behind the team today and make Section N buzz like it was Hibs we were playing.

We all know the team get going when we get going , so lets put some fear in to Killie .

You know it makes sense.

I'm with you on that. Lets make some noise today and put the fear o god into them

Good shout MJ60,

I`ve had to give my ST away for today as i have my God-daughters b`day party so i won`t be there, but i hope all the Jam Tarts who are going get right behind the boys and get in about dirty Killie!

JJ always seems to have Killie pumped up for us more than any other team and usually has them booting us off the park.

MON THE JT`s FTH

Miller Jambo 60
Good shout MJ60,

I`ve had to give my ST away for today as i have my God-daughters b`day party so i won`t be there, but i hope all the Jam Tarts who are going get right behind the boys and get in about dirty Killie!

JJ always seems to have Killie pumped up for us more than any other team and usually has them booting us off the park.

MON THE JT`s FTH

True about JJ , so lets counter act him and stick it where the sun dont shine.

You know it makes sense.

Thanks for putting it all in perspective, Doug.

Archived