Friend for a fiver tickets

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

I noticed a thread on this the other day but can't find it. Anyway I have 2 vouchers that I can give away. Do you take the vouchers into TO before KO?

Anybody wanting them?

Also Hearts only sell something like 500 Friend for a fiver tickets, theres a chance they will have sold out already.

jambopompey
you have to take the vouchers AND your season ticket to the ticket office

no you don't, i took my brothers vouchers and got two tickets for this weekend, without taking his season ticket book with me

no you don't, i took my brothers vouchers and got two tickets for this weekend, without taking his season ticket book with me

TO can see if that account has used vouchers or not so thats why you dont need ST book.

jambopompey
TO can see if that account has used vouchers or not so thats why you dont need ST book.

they never even asked who's vouchers they where

yvonnejambo

So I have someone now who can use them, but I wont be down to Edinburgh until Fri night. Maybe if I post the vouchers to the guy who wants them, he can take them into TO to change for tickets.

So I have someone now who can use them, but I wont be down to Edinburgh until Fri night. Maybe if I post the vouchers to the guy who wants them, he can take them into TO to change for tickets.

won't be any left on matchday.

yvonnejambo

I have posted them down today so the guy can and try get them in next few days.

Cheers for all the info

I noticed a thread on this the other day but can't find it. Anyway I have 2 vouchers that I can give away. Do you take the vouchers into TO before KO?

Anybody wanting them?

Archived