Random Hearts Dreams..

JamboSean

I had my first last night. We were 5-0 up at Easter Road at half time, Nade scoring a Van Basten to make it 5. There was about 25 Hibs fans left in the crowd by the second half kicking off. My old man goes to me, 'This is the day we make it 8..'. Then I woke up.

:(

I had my first last night. We were 5-0 up at Easter Road at half time, Nade scoring a Van Basten to make it 5. There was about 25 Hibs fans left in the crowd by the second half kicking off. My old man goes to me, 'This is the day we make it 8..'. Then I woke up.

:(

Did you pish yer bed in excitment?

i once had a lovely dream about hearts being bought over by a very wealthy benefactor...

no, leave it.

Charlie-Brown

Anytime I've ever dreamt of being at a Hearts match it's always at Old Tynecastle with the terracing - never in the new stadium.

ToadKiller Dog

I often get a recuring dream that of hearts playing in a giant red brick building (like the old stand )but more like a factory than a football pitch and as i get to my seat i struggle to see the game as there is a wall in front with a sort small gap in it that thousands of us are trying to get a look in to see the game at the same time.

I often get a recuring dream that of hearts playing in a giant red brick building (like the old stand )but more like a factory than a football pitch and as i get to my seat i struggle to see the game as there is a wall in front with a sort small gap in it that thousands of us are trying to get a look in to see the game at the same time.

i get the distinct feeling that the bonce docs would have a field day with that!!! :D

Had a good one a few months ago. Derby game at Tynecastle, everything was perfectly normal apart from the fact we had Robert Mugabe playing right-back. He had a shocker.

Charlie-Brown
Had a good one a few months ago. Derby game at Tynecastle, everything was perfectly normal apart from the fact we had Robert Mugabe playing right-back. He had a shocker.

I had a dream last night that I watched Hearts beat Rangers 5-0 in an Ice Hockey match. Got to meet the players afterwards and the coach, who was some bird with short dark hair.

I really need to stay off those drugs.

I had a kind of similar dream ages ago. Hearts v Real Madrid in the Champions League, I'm late to the match and Real are 1-0 up, I get into the main stand but my seat is in the Wheatfield, I'm running around the main stand trying to get to my seat, catching the action through the exits and I see Craig Gordon equalise for us with a half volley from close range from a corner. Very strange.

I only want Hearts to beat Celtic in the SC final.

Before I die would be preferable.

I dream of that a lot.

Please.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

ive had a few dreams where ive played for hearts, upfront with eugene dadi though! duno what i had been taking before i went to sleep, played well btw

Not a dream a fecking nightmare, the hobos won the cup and I was stuck in George Street full of them for some reason, not all bad one of them took exception to my comments and I managed to chib the fecker first, note to self if this ever happens be out of country

I had a dream on Friday night that Hearts beat Celtic 3-2 at Parkhead. I wasn't at the game but I checked the score on teletext. No memory of who scored for Hearts.

Stranger than that though was that in the same dream Hibs beat Dundee Utd 1-0 at Easter Road and the scorer for Hibs was Andy Kirk!

....we had Robert Mugabe playing right-back. He had a shocker.

I'm not surprised. Mugabe can't tackle, he traps further than I can kick, and he runs like a girl. No way is he SPL standard.

:sorcerer:

Guest juvehearts

i had a dream not long after we beat falkirk at Ibrox to get to the scottish cup final where weer getting beat 1-0 at half time mccoist scored.

i was in the dressing room at half time, & craig levein, my uncle & my dad were talking about how jorg albertz has to be closed down & the only way we will win is if my dad kicked him up & down the park.

but the game was played at ibrox.

weird.

that's very similar to my match day experiences. i sit in the old stand, and in amongst the chlostrophobia of the victorian architecture there is, instead of a wall, its pillars with small gaps that make me struggle to see the game

I only ever tend to have dreams where I either miss a game, or get a ****e seat and can't see the game.

Archived