United V City

cosanostra

Well what a great way to celebrate the Busby babes, minutes silence went fantastic. Good display and a good win in Trafford Borough. To all the Utd hypocrites who then decide to chant 'He's gonna die, he's gonna die, Malcolm Glazer is gonna die'. was there any need ? Lets hope both teams can take this forward, with no more Munich songs from the blues and no songs about Marc Vivian Foe, Hillsborough, etc from the swampmonsters.

I thought the 50s strips looked excellent without sponsorship. Shame the same could not be done with the advertising boards, AIG, Nike, Betfair etc etc, if there is a way to make a quick buck, those in charge at the swamp will take that opportunity to do just that.

Jeez, don't hold back mate.

I suppose being down there surrounded by them for so long must have been difficult though.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of bed.Nightshift toninght and find out the mighty City beat Salford.Brilliant.:)

Blue Moon,

You saw me standing alone,

Without a dream in my heart,

Without a love of my own

Niall Quinn's disco pants are the best

They go up from his arse to his chest

They're better than Adam and the Ants

Niall Quinn's disco pants...

badly drawn boy
Well what a great way to celebrate the Busby babes, minutes silence went fantastic. Good display and a good win in Trafford Borough. To all the Utd hypocrites who then decide to chant 'He's gonna die, he's gonna die, Malcolm Glazer is gonna die'. was there any need ? Lets hope both teams can take this forward, with no more Munich songs from the blues and no songs about Marc Vivian Foe, Hillsborough, etc from the swampmonsters.

I thought the 50s strips looked excellent without sponsorship. Shame the same could not be done with the advertising boards, AIG, Nike, Betfair etc etc, if there is a way to make a quick buck, those in charge at the swamp will take that opportunity to do just that.

Did you see the rag numbers disappearing with 15 minutes to go , pathetic

Heading back to their spiritual home in the capital

Well done CITY

Blue Moon

wow what a great weekend football wise - Hearts and City win and the boycotters shown up for the bedroom winkers they are !

John Kerr will be smiling in heaven rip

Cockney reds may well have just lost the league, superb. Sven's the boy!

City, City, The best team in the land and all the world . . . . . . City City

Tell you what, if the rags don't win the title this year its down to us.

GIRFUY.

If there is a god. :food-smiley-004:

The Old Tolbooth

Absolutely superb result for City today and so sweet to see them get it right up those tossers!

Anyone to win except manure or hibs!

Remnants of Standards

and i predicted 2-1 city at the start of this thread, and didnt stick the cash on! arrrgh! Never mind - up the blues - and get it up the Rags.

Figoo, Eamon Holmes, Shaun Ryder, James Nesbitt, Mani, Terry Christian, that knob from Coronation Street, the entire populations of Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia ? YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING.

:4_1_111::4_1_111::4_1_111::4_1_111::4_1_111:

Hehehe: nice one, LC! Twelve years ago now, I watched City get robbed by a scandalous display by the appalling Alan Wilkie (who'd also sent Norwich down a year earlier) in an FA Cup tie at the GlazerDome. Since then, or at least since City came back up, I've kept an eye out for this fixture each season, hoping you could finally end the drought there. You've been mightily close on a couple of occasions (dodgy disallowed goals etc), but at last, you've done it - and I'm really chuffed for everyone at MCFC.

Newcastle are the English Hearts, mind: y'know it makes sense! :biggrin:

Keep it up City, just under 9 mins to go. One big GIRFUY to the Rag Gutter Press who made assumptions that the silence would be ruined.

Who don't even know that an ex City goalie (Frank Swift) along with a buch of Mancunians died in the crash.

While the gutter press were promoting this nonsense , I don't recall any examples from the recent past : Or did I miss something.

Just like to say, the result is all down to me not having my usual fiver on City. Everything I have been backing recently has gone to pot. Severely tempted as well as could have had 13/1 on the exchanges but thought better of it. Absolutely sick about the ?65 but the three points were just as sweet. Never put The JT's on my fixed odds yesterday either even though 8/15 was a fair price but once again just delighted to get the points. Fixed odds were goosed by the back of two as I bet Dundee Utd so probably my fault that The Hobos got a draw.

I seriously need to consider giving up gambling.

Come On City!:cool:

Archived