Shareholders Dinner with Tam Cowan

Guess The Crowd

Guess The Crowd

Don?t know if there?s been a thread about this, apologies if there has been.

Never having attended one before, I thought it was excellent with TC a particularly good speaker ? it can?t be easy to do question and answer stuff of the cuff like that and keep it funny at all times. I liked his reference to the parade after Hibs? last cup win, when the guys building Edinburgh Castle were given the day off?.

Tam Cowan and funny in the same posting..........................I must be drunk or on drugs!

Rick Grimes

he was very good, tho he did keep banging on about this weird stalker he had in somewhere called Hashimoto....

Dr. Bapswent
HAHAHA!!:hammer:

Na...He was talking about the radio show and mentioned you in saying that you are a regular caller who lives miles away....and is a Hearts fan.

Nothing more exciting than that.

honest.

Captain Scarlett
Must admit i like tam cowan.

hes as funny as walking on hot coals on your bare feet

Guess The Crowd

Ewan Murray was also rightfully slagged off for missing last night in favour of an interview with someone called Johan Cruyff..........

jamboinglasgow
Ewan Murray was also rightfully slagged off for missing last night in favour of an interview with someone called Johan Cruyff..........

must be a player the Old firm is trying to sign, I bet you no one has ever heard of this Johan Cruyff. Probably some unknown German.

:smash:

must be a player the Old firm is trying to sign, I bet you no one has ever heard of this Johan Cruyff. Probably some unknown German.

:smash:

Just another in a faceless cast of thousands.

Really enjoyed last night.

Was surprised that he never really minded the odd **** or **** now and again.

Very good night.

I thought he was great.

The Hibs cup parade joke was a hoot...went down very well... :biggrin:

We were having a wee chat afterwards and thought he really came across as a football fan rather than as a broadcaster/meedja type or something of that ilk. I like that. Even if he does support Motherwell.

joe.gausden

Thought he was really good. Best joke of the night was the one about the hippo's

Thought he was really good. Best joke of the night was the one about the hippo's

What was that joke? I didn't really hear it properly and meant to ask afterwards but totally forgot.

joe.gausden
What was that joke? I didn't really hear it properly and meant to ask afterwards but totally forgot.

You might not find it funny if you are a lady

Dr. Bapswent

I bet Im not the only one who was there last night and am waiting to see how this joke explanation pans out?

joe.gausden

Why do Hippo's make love in the water?

Can you imagine trying to keep a 3 foot ***** wet!

Colonel Sanders got it tight... LOL

Very good guest and is a true Motherwell supporter home and away who made some good points about lowering the cost of football and preventing the Rancid and Septic buses leaving our cities and towns for the weege.

Archived