Under-Rated songs?

RoyCropper

Cropper, your wife's taste in music is up her arse! No danger your choice is underrated.

Mines would be........

Cropper, your wife's taste in music is up her arse! No danger your choice is underrated.

Mines would be........

Try telling her that :biglaugh:

Try telling her that :biglaugh:

Tell her some smart arse off the internet says her taste in music is crap! She can send me a strongly worded private message :biglaugh:

Goose Baxter

I always thought queen's 'love of my life' was an under rated song. Such an amazing song. The wembley 86 video of it is just mind blowing.

Loving that daft Punk video. Saw then a couple times live at festivals and they are incredible live. A great band to be off your head at in a field full of strangers!

Heres one for the morning after a heavy night.

Underrated

Loving that daft Punk video. Saw then a couple times live at festivals and they are incredible live. A great band to be off your head at in a field full of strangers!

Heres one for the morning after a heavy night.

Underrated

DJ Shadow was/is a genius.

As for underrated, I could not think of a specific song, but the Stone Roses album Second Coming is vastly underrated IMO.

DJ Shadow was/is a genius.

As for underrated, I could not think of a specific song, but the Stone Roses album Second Coming is vastly underrated IMO.

I concur. OK it isn't as good as The Stone Roses but it stands the test of time IMO

I concur. OK it isn't as good as The Stone Roses but it stands the test of time IMO

The problem was that many wanted another Fools Gold/Resurrection/Adored but tbh, had that arrived then we would have all complained about X years wait for the same album that we had bought years ago. We got a fantastic, and I do mean fantastic, album with one or two less good tracks but the rest were top drawer.

scots civil war

swervedriver were around early nineties and i was a big fan although they never seemed to hit it big,they had a great sound.british kinda grunge...this is one of their best

played with them at the zap club in brighton when i drummed for midway still

wanted to have a chat and big em up but they didnt want to know,******s

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlyHlRrKZFU

Johanes de Silentio

And, quite simply, one of the best records ever made, IMO - East meets West:

Archived