number 33?

number16

i have a friend at HW uni. he says that he saw (number 3) lee wallace, (number22) clum and someone wearing number 33 at the gym.

he texted me and i said hearts don't have a 33, but he was pretty adamant there was.

is there a youth or reserve that sometimes wears 33 or something like that?

its dennis mclaughlin hes on loan just now but probably still trains at riccarton

magic, thanks

I always see a lad at the david lloyd with kit number 38,hats off to the guy clearly he has been injured(knee i think) and has been working very hard on his fitness.

Checked the squad numbers and the guy who wears 38 should be sean mackle but i think the guy i have seen in the gym is alistair devine(could be wrong though),anyone any info ie news on the injury etc?

No 33 - Baberton

ha ha

Talking of the gym... I saw Nade at my gym a couple of time last week. Walking about aimlessly. Lazy bas!!

Makela however, he used to train really hard....

Random comments..... DONE

jamboinglasgow
Checked the squad numbers and the guy who wears 38 should be sean mackle but i think the guy i have seen in the gym is alistair devine(could be wrong though),anyone any info ie news on the injury etc?

unsure on the injuries but both of those players were released in the January window.

ha ha

Talking of the gym... I saw Nade at my gym a couple of time last week. Walking about aimlessly. Lazy bas!!

seconded! the big man isnt as fat as everyone thinks! but agreed, walked about hardly doing much with a couple of his pals. this was the week before the derby, wish i'd tried to explain just how important the derby was and how crucial it was that he hit the back of the net, instead he made a right james blunt of the chances he got!

Should be easy enough to determine. If the guy you see has black hair then it is Sean Mackle, if he has ginger hair, he is Allistair Devine.

I always see a lad at the david lloyd with kit number 38,hats off to the guy clearly he has been injured(knee i think) and has been working very hard on his fitness.

I would do too if I had the time, and was paid for it :sorcerer:

Should be easy enough to determine. If the guy you see has black hair then it is Sean Mackle, if he has ginger hair, he is Allistair Devine.

Good idea,wish i had thought of that.:qqb007:

No Hearts player has ever had ginger hair. Ever, We've had a few strawberry blondes but never ever ginger

No Hearts player has ever had ginger hair. Ever, We've had a few strawberry blondes but never ever ginger

That is exactly what gingers say. Have I unearthed a copper top? :21:

ha ha

Just goes to show that training hard does not make a good player:qqb007:

Archived