New EPL top 4 strips next season(NON hearts)

kearney19

I quite like Arsenal's one but Liverpool's is my favourite. That Man Utd one is shocking and what's with the random patches on the Chelsea one? Totally ruins it.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I quite like Arsenal's one but Liverpool's is my favourite. That Man Utd one is shocking and what's with the random patches on the Chelsea one? Totally ruins it.

Are you having a laugh?

Arsenals is GREEN. :hammer:

Well I was sent a link from the same website last season which had the new Arsenal and Chelsea tops around the same time last year and they were the new strips that got released.

Ive seen the United ones kick about the last few weeks but at the time the AIG logo was on it, but now they have went bust thats why there are no sponsors on the United strips.

Well I was sent a link from the same website last season which had the new Arsenal and Chelsea tops around the same time last year and they were the new strips that got released.

Ive seen the United ones kick about the last few weeks but at the time the AIG logo was on it, but now they have went bust thats why there are no sponsors on the United strips.

AIG have been bailed out by the US government but are in the process of changing their name to AIU. Hence no sponsors on the Man Utd kits.

Sexton Hardcastle
Same kind of style as Spains top dont you think?

Not a keen fan of Adidas tops.

It looks simialr to the "new" Chelsea number. With the sort of patches on the chest.

Yes, but does that mean the kit design is fake?

Nopes, just means it was probaly an earlier prototype.

I cant see patches on the Spain one on the chest?

Dont think it looks anything like Chelseas but its a unique style the Spain one.

Midloth_Iain

The story behind the Utd strip

Manchester United's kits will be based on the design worn by the team that won the club's first trophy - the 1909 FA Cup - with a red home shirt incorporating a V-shaped white slash and a white away strip including a V-shaped red slash.

Sexton Hardcastle
Nopes, just means it was probaly an earlier prototype.

I cant see patches on the Spain one on the chest?

Dont think it looks anything like Chelseas but its a unique style the Spain one.

Ment the Russian top looking like the Chelsea one.

The Future's Maroon
BRING BACKimage-4-for-manchester-united-shirts-through-the-years-gallery-997489016.jpg
Stuff that, I still have this one in a drawer somewhere.....gits only wore it for 45mins!!!

Infact I am playing fives at half five the day - I might hunt it out so no-one see's me ghost down the wing!! lol

01359.gif

bavariajambo
Are you having a laugh?

Arsenals is GREEN. :hammer:

Interestingly I found this on Wiki!!

Arsenal's home colours have been the inspiration for at least three other clubs. In 1909, Sparta Prague adopted a dark red kit like the one Arsenal wore at the time;[23] in 1938, Hibernian adopted the design of the Arsenal shirt sleeves in their own green and white strip.[24] In the 1930s, Sporting Clube de Braga's coach returned from a game at Highbury and changed his team's green kit into a duplicate of Arsenal's red with white sleeves and shorts, giving rise to the team's nickname of Os Arsenalistas.[25] These teams still wear these designs to this day.

the arsenal ones nice, except the colour. the man u home one is nice, but i don't like the away one

6g8wzn.jpg

5b7880.jpg

Those could just as easily be real.

Those are an old Mexico kit, re-coloured.

3415.jpg

Here is the new Sweden kit;

14keaeb.png

This and the England kit suggest Umbro may be going retro.

Ryan Gosling
The Man Utd ones definitely look like nonsense.

The other ones are probably spot on.

FWIW I think the ones Peanut posted will be what they look like.

Thx bbz x

The Future's Maroon
Stuff that, I still have this one in a drawer somewhere.....gits only wore it for 45mins!!!

Infact I am playing fives at half five the day - I might hunt it out so no-one see's me ghost down the wing!! lol

01359.gif

Cancel that idea....just hunted it out, I forgot I used it as my Sunday chilling top....counted a whopping 22 hotrocks before I threw it in the bin :20:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

The Sweden top looks great.

Would definitely like Hearts to wear a similar style of strip.

The Sweden top looks great.

Would definitely like Hearts to wear a similar style of strip.

And as if by magic...

prd_maxzoom_kb-55817copy.jpg

prd_maxzoom_kb-55817copy1.jpg

And as if by magic...

The 2nd one is better.

As long as we revert to white shorts.

And as if by magic...

Have to say I prefer the 1st one but agree with Eckauskas that shorts should be white

And as if by magic...

If that was next seasons top i would be well cuffed just reverse the colours for the away and it would look good too.

Bert Le Clos
And as if by magic...

Liking the 1st ine. Not so sure about the white collar on the 2nd one.

Is it just me or is the "Liverpool" one just a training top with a Liverpool badge photoshopped onto the chest?

Presumably the Man United ones in the original links are Toffs-style retro tops. The ones Peanut's attached look good IMO and as someone else has pointed out the style has already been used by Nike.

Pretty sure the Chelsea one was posted on here months ago, and I quite like the Arsenal one.

Cigaro's Hearts designs are great. I'd buy either top.

Archived