Reserves Today V The Wee Team(aka Thugs Utd!!)

Jambof3tornado

Jambof3tornado

Hearts reserves take on Hibs today at Forthbank,Stirling,2pm KO.If you are in the area come along.

Jambof3tornado
It would be like watching the exercise yard at Barlinnie

Wonder how fast and flairly hibs players would be with their ankle cuffs on???

ToadKiller Dog

Poor decision by hearts ,they should have made the game an evening kick off at 7.45pm as most of the hobos youth team have to be home by 7pm because of there tag conditions.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

This game is tailor made for Bulldog Barasa. I dont know if the boy McCormack's bail conditions state he can enter downtown Stirling, but if so, surely Vlad could send a chopper for old Bulldog to show this wee non-entity what a hard man is.

Jambof3tornado
Poor decision by hearts ,they should have made the game an evening kick off at 7.45pm as most of the hobos youth team have to be home by 7pm because of there tag conditions.

:10900:How very true.

This game is tailor made for Bulldog Barasa. I dont know if the boy McCormack's bail conditions state he can enter downtown Stirling, but if so, surely Vlad could send a chopper for old Bulldog to show this wee non-entity what a hard man is.

Forget Barasa just get on the phone to the buzz bomb I am sure he would be happy to oblige

Jambof3tornado
Whats the admission for the game??

Walk through the door and pay feck all as usual!!!

Forget Barasa just get on the phone to the buzz bomb I am sure he would be happy to oblige

Some bint from Japan is holding up the line.:smash:

Jambof3tornado

Tullberg to play as well,source...................me,I just telt ye!!!

I think he will score and will cry if he gets injured by any of those hobo ******* thugs!!!!:42:

sandy hearts
Tullberg to play as well,source...................me,I just telt ye!!!

I think he will score and will cry if he gets injured by any of those hobo ******* thugs!!!!:42:

any other team news?

Nelly Terraces

Sorry, another question, but is there commentary on Heartsworld?

Good luck Hearts, just do them.

dunciboyjambo

My dad has just left at half time as he said it was woeful. Score 0 - 0..

His comments were Tullberg offered nothing what so ever, Balogh had a few good saves, templeton too lightweight but not bad with the ball. The only decent players on the park were Mrowic (sp) and Hibs number 4 looked good.

Nucky Thompson

His comments were Tullberg offered nothing what so ever,

I think the idea is to get Tullberg some match practice.

Come on the Hearts , get into these walking abortions of ASBO fc!!!!

dunciboyjambo
I think the idea is to get Tullberg some match practice.

I fully understand the concept of reserve games to get match fitness/sharpness up, all I was doing was passing on info on how some players got on and Tullberg was one mentioned by my dad.

Watching him in a reserve match you should at least see some potential there, maybe just lacking some fitness but he offered absolutely nothing!

I fully understand the concept of reserve games to get match fitness/sharpness up, all I was doing was passing on info on how some players got on and Tullberg was one mentioned by my dad.

Watching him in a reserve match you should at least see some potential there, maybe just lacking some fitness but he offered absolutely nothing!

i think it would be hard to judge anybody on a cold windy tuesday afternoon in front of one man and his dog.

dunciboyjambo
i think it would be hard to judge anybody on a cold windy tuesday afternoon in front of one man and his dog.

A player who is trying to get in the first team should be trying his Heart out(excuse the pun) in the reserves! I am not saying he is totally mince and should never play for Hearts but only he was woeful today!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

88th minute winner surely.

Always in our shadow!!

:)

Guest JamboRobbo
Getting excited about reserve football, kickback hits a new low:2::2:

Aye right. We beat the Hobos. I'm off to the pub to celebrate.

I'd be happy if we beat the tramps at dominoes.

The fact its at football makes it better. Especially as they have the best young players in the world.

and exactly what is there to get excited about on tues pm .oh i forgot dickinsons real deal and flog it

Aye right. We beat the Hobos. I'm off to the pub to celebrate.

Have one for me:qqb016:

Scorer Templeton...

Aye too lightweight right enough

All this boy does is score goal after goal in the reserves....

At least he judged him in person, there are some on here who can judge a player just by his name.:smash:

blondejamtart
I'd be happy if we beat the tramps at dominoes.

The fact its at football makes it better. Especially as they have the best young players in the world.

Well said - beating that lot is always good, whether it's first team, reserves, u19s or whatever - even dominoes would be a reason to celebrate!

Archived