Sportscene/ Jugears

Tazio

So according to Billy Dodds Rangers dominated and tore us apart for 65 minutes. Obviously apart from us scoring.

And the frisbee eared little hun apologist thinks that Nade sent in the cross for the equaliser.

No Billy, but maybe they all look the same to you?

Gotta laugh at how biased (and thick he really is) didn't we score in the 63 and 67th minutes? oh aye Rangers well dominated for 65 minutes..we level a 2 goal deficit 2 minutes later...CLOWN

They're at it again as well with this crap about Fletcher playing against Holland.

Aside from the fact that Scotland will obviously play with one up front against Holland and that will be Miller, there's no way Fletcher should get in ahead of Iwelumo or McCormack on form alone.

what's with the fuds in the Motherwell end waving what looks like Russian flags behind the goal at Killie?

what's with the fuds in the Motherwell end waving what looks like Russian flags behind the goal at Killie?

Probably Slovakian flags for Klimpl that plays for them.

The Old Tolbooth

It really sticks in that little neds throat when anyone takes anything from his beloved huns, he really cant hide his bias at all, little scrote.

shaun.lawson
Probably Slovakian flags for Klimpl that plays for them.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if it really was Russian flags, and they just don't know the difference. A bit like those Middlesbrough fans who greeted Juninho's signing... by wearing sombreros.

:qqb006:

marshallschunkychicken

I like how your name is censored when quoted. :laugh:

old boy network....ignore it. I'm increasingly disappointed by dicky gordon. Buys into the weegie duopoly big time. Shameful. No mention of the fact that his beloved aberdeen didn't have a shot on target against the hobos. Calderwood gets of the hook yet again. WHY IS THAT!

They're at it again as well with this crap about Fletcher playing against Holland.

Aside from the fact that Scotland will obviously play with one up front against Holland and that will be Miller, there's no way Fletcher should get in ahead of Iwelumo or McCormack on form alone.

McCormack's been on fire this season.

I'd seriously consider starting him.

I like how your name is censored when quoted. :laugh:

Arf, just noticed that.

I blame whoever started the thread about South Park the other day as before that was brought up I never had this problem!

Quote "YouTube will be undergoing scheduled maintenance, starting around 7:00 pm PDT"

Trying to upload the highlights for over an hour,don't know if the above is

having an effect

.:42:

So according to Billy Dodds Rangers dominated and tore us apart for 65 minutes. Obviously apart from us scoring.

And the frisbee eared little hun apologist thinks that Nade sent in the cross for the equaliser.

No Billy, but maybe they all look the same to you?

A hun friend of mine was at the game on a corporate ticket and spoke to him after the game on Saturday and he was almost greetin' with rage at Rangers dropping points and against us. Dodds apparently hates us with a passion. Hope the wee erse has an aneurysm. I can never quite understand why the BBC has him onboard as a pundit - he's clearly very biased and usually extremely unknowlegable about anything outside Glasgow.

You know, i don't think i'd have as much of a problem with pundits if they just declared their allegiences. It might make for some better tv / radio. I'm sick of all the fly digs / snidey comments and pathetic attempts to sound impartial.

I'm not sure what the uproar is about to be honest.

I think most folk who were there will agree that Rangers did dominate for the first hour.

Whats important is that for all their domination...... we achieved as much in half an hour as they did in an hour.

The People's Chimp

He was, hilariously, raging during commentary on sportsound. I fully accept we were horrifically bad until the second half, but his comments were so outrageously biased that it was an absolute joy to get it right up him.

Dodds est un stroker extraordinaire.

You know, i don't think i'd have as much of a problem with pundits if they just declared their allegiences. It might make for some better tv / radio. I'm sick of all the fly digs / snidey comments and pathetic attempts to sound impartial.

Its funny, but on the whole you do know who the better pundits support.

Cowan, Cosgrove, Gordon etc.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
Arf, just noticed that.

I blame whoever started the thread about South Park the other day as before that was brought up I never had this problem!

You could always change it to Bertrakaffa lol :sorcerer:

Its funny, but on the whole you do know who the better pundits support.

Cowan, Cosgrove, Gordon etc.

Even Pat Nevin. He's not a great pundit but he's not terrible and he's pretty open about his Hibby allegiances.

Archived