FAO Chelsea Fans

Chester™

A quick ticket question for those who go or have been.

Mrs Chester's Brother, Two Nephews, two friends and herself (which is three adults and three under 16's) are looking to come over for a game at Stamford Bridge near the end of the season. I think its the 16th May game vs Blackburn. How would one go about getting tickets for the game and is there a good place to look for them?

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks. We've tried that one and were a bit put off with the membership and points systems. We were wondering if there was an easier way or if hanging on, until the public sale, was best. Plus, it wouldnt leave much time for Mrs Chester's relatives and their friends coming over from the Czech Republic or her, to get to London to meet them.

Mrs Chester's Brother, Two Nephews, two friends and herself (which is three adults and three under 16's) are looking to come over for a game at Stamford Bridge near the end of the season. I think its the 16th May game vs Blackburn. How would one go about getting tickets for the game and is there a good place to look for them?

If chelsea are already out of it by the time they come then getting your tickets at the ground should be the easiest and cheapest bet.

do them a favour and tell them to go to upton park instead to see a real team

shaun.lawson
Thanks. We've tried that one and were a bit put off with the membership and points systems. We were wondering if there was an easier way or if hanging on, until the public sale, was best. Plus, it wouldnt leave much time for Mrs Chester's relatives and their friends coming over from the Czech Republic or her, to get to London to meet them.

Wait til they're on public sale, mate - then make sure you avoid the Matthew Harding Lower. Last time I was there, I was in the Norwich end for an FA Cup game and my friend Faisal was in the Matthew Harding, and had an extremely unpleasant afternoon surrounded by neanderthals.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
Wait til they're on public sale, mate - then make sure you avoid the Matthew Harding Lower. Last time I was there, I was in the Norwich end for an FA Cup game and my friend Faisal was in the Matthew Harding, and had an extremely unpleasant afternoon surrounded by neanderthals.

Yeah sure he did.:cry2:

It's a bit of a catch 22 with Stamford Bridge, you will get a ticket but whether you get amount you want within the same block is different story.

Chelsea fans do not rip each other off, they will sell you a ticket for face value so avoid the touts and go searching in the pubs (The Ilk).

This is a resort to take if the club cannot accomodate you, get in touch with them first and tell them you have a large family wanting tickets for the game, in the same breath convince them you are not the Edinburgh branch of the Chelsea Firm, emphasise the children.

boabyarsebiscuit

As has been mentioned before, your biggest issue will likely be getting a large group of tickets together. The match you've picked is a good one from your perspective, late in the season, next to no chance of winning the League. I am a member and didn't have enough Loyalty Points for a Juventus home ticket, I also struggled to get Newcastle home tickets (3 together, I have 2 memberships only) prior to Christmas. Most games don't make Public Sale. So I would contact the Club directly, and explain what you are looking to do.

Hopefully you'll have a good day out. Head to the Kings Road afterwards for some food, 10 minute walk and you're in the vicinity of some very decent eating houses.

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

If your succesful and the result goes against Chelsea you are required to act like ALL Chelsea fans and head around to the East Stand/Shed End and front up the Away fans and request a punch up with them.

Seymour M Hersh
If your succesful and the result goes against Chelsea you are required to act like ALL Chelsea fans and head around to the East Stand/Shed End and front up the Away fans and request a punch up with them.

But be prepared to "do a nash" as soon as the opposing fan's don't run!:sorcerer:

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
But be prepared to "do a nash" as soon as the opposing fan's don't run!:sorcerer:

Chelsea don't run either :th_love:!!!!!!

Yup, I can really see Giles the successful merchant banker and his darling trophy wife Cesil leaving the comfort of their expensive West Stand Season Ticket seats to go all the way around and noise up the mini-bus of Blackburn fans.

Nouveau fan rules.

Chelsea will only sell out of the Blackburn game if they are in the title race so just turn up you'l geta ticket, always been empty seats at the Bridge except for the big games ie Arsenal Pool and United.

Should get one no problem

Are you not in Cyprus crooning to all the Brit pensioners yet? :qqb016:

Cooee-ing :biglaugh:

boabyarsebiscuit
Chelsea will only sell out of the Blackburn game if they are in the title race so just turn up you'l geta ticket, always been empty seats at the Bridge except for the big games ie Arsenal Pool and United.

Should get one no problem

Not so. But what would I know, eh?

To the OP, if you want any advice on your trip, drop me a PM.

boabyarsebiscuit
Is the Blackburn end likely to sell out?

I'd doubt it. Last home game I was at (Middlesbrough, admittedly midweek) there were plenty spaces in the Away corner. And when I went to a home game against Blackburn a few years ago they had a decent support, but again there were spaces.

I don't know what BRFC policy is on selling Aways, if it's members only. Check their website.

Are you not in Cyprus crooning to all the Brit pensioners yet? :qqb016:

Why bring up a sly dig when your club charge 64 quid to watch Bolton.

Chelsea are a complete and utter rip off, no wonder they dont sell out every game.

Archived