Lost season ticket

Chrambo

Guest jambomickey
Managed to lose mine after the last game, anyone know what I have to do?

go to the ticket office with proof of who you are and they'll give you tickets for our remaining games for you own seat.

go to the ticket office with proof of who you are and they'll give you tickets for our remaining games for you own seat.

I had to pay ?20 when I lost mine.

Which one?

:sorcerer:

had to replace mine a couple of years ago, they said on the phone I'd have to pay ?20 but when I went to the ticket office they just handed it over

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

Rejoice in the fact you don't have to watch that utter urine for the rest of the season,

Jambof3tornado
Rejoice in the fact you don't have to watch that utter urine for the rest of the season,

And miss out on watching us qualify for Europe!!!!

3rd place and utter urine eh?? Glory hunter by any chance??:qqb016:

ClamsHaveFeelingsToo

I have a related (but kind of not) question, and since I can't post new threads yet, apologies for taking over this one. I ordered some tickets online for April 11 and haven't received them in the mail over here in Canada yet - if I don't get them by the time I leave for my trip, do you think I could go down to the ticket office with my confirmation e-mail, credit card, etc and they'd print new ones for me? What time is it open til on Fridays?

I've tried e-mailing (no response), and calling (can't from here - maybe cause it's automated at first).

I have a related (but kind of not) question, and since I can't post new threads yet, apologies for taking over this one. I ordered some tickets online for April 11 and haven't received them in the mail over here in Canada yet - if I don't get them by the time I leave for my trip, do you think I could go down to the ticket office with my confirmation e-mail, credit card, etc and they'd print new ones for me? What time is it open til on Fridays?

I've tried e-mailing (no response), and calling (can't from here - maybe cause it's automated at first).

Yeah, I'd take all that down the ticket office (which is on McLeod Street if you haven't been) and it should be fine. Ticket office is usually open until kick off on match days as well.

Managed to lose mine after the last game, anyone know what I have to do?

if this was last season, i would say you have been saved the torture, but as it's this season there are still some good matches left. Ticket office will re-print book for you but the charge something like ?15-?20 for the privilage

I wouldn't worry too much - I only received my briefs for the Killie game 3 or 4 days ago in England, so they may only be coming out later this week anyway....

ClamsHaveFeelingsToo

Thanks, guys - I'm such a planner and I hate having loose ends! I'm sure they'll be coming shortly, but if not I know what to do. :) Thanks again.

Archived