Bottom of the SPL

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

This has probably been discussed a million times already but I only noticed now how close the bottom of the league is. Any one from five could go down I reckon. Shock horror - some excitement in Scottish football.

So, who's for the drop?

I think it would be hilarious to see Killie go down. I'm bored with them now - 16-odd years in the top league is far too long for them.

shaun.lawson

It would certainly not be hilarious to see Killie go down. I dread to think what would become of them if they did - and they also have a Hearts legend managing them. It'd be a terrible way for Jim Jefferies to bow out.

I fear for them though: I think they're most likely to go as things stand, and would much rather St Mirren or Falkirk take the fall. But if I had to put my head on the block, I'd say Kilmarnock - in the hope that my usual Midas touch in reverse now does its job and saves them.

Want Falkirk to go down. If they stay up though it will be a pretty successful season for them.. two semi-finals. If not them then Inverness, hacked us down at every opportunity when they came to Tynie.

St Cheaters FC to go down and disappear form existence would be nice.

My only other hope is that its NOT caley who go down, as I enjoy that away day too much.

St Mirren or Falkirk please. preferably St Mirren, as I can't think of a single redeeming feature they have, whereas at least Falkirk gave us Jeffries. I hope Inverness, Hamilton and Killie stay up.

Shaint Mhidden for me, bunch of cheats. Hopefully they will go bust if they go down.

Looks like St Johnstone will be coming up aswell, much nicer trip to Perth than stinking paisley.

Pts

1 St Johnstone 29 12 51

2 Partick 30 6 48

3 Dundee 28 2 42

4 Livingston 30 1 42

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

The only one of the five I really want to avoid it is Hamilton. They've been great this season and deserve another year.

Motherwell.Very unlikely but if it happened,very funny.

It would also rid the SPL of the worst pitch in Scotland.

Would love it to be St Mirren - with their lego stadium ;)

Id happily see St Midden go down, then down again, then down again until they were playing Hutchie Vale.

***** team, ***** support, ***** stadium.

Boooooooooo.

heartsfc_fan
Id happily see St Midden go down, then down again, then down again until they were playing Hutchie Vale.

Boooooooooo.

I agree!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :hanged:

This has probably been discussed a million times already but I only noticed now how close the bottom of the league is. Any one from five could go down I reckon. Shock horror - some excitement in Scottish football.

So, who's for the drop?

I think it would be hilarious to see Killie go down. I'm bored with them now - 16-odd years in the top league is far too long for them.

St Midden, they stole 2 points off us in the last game we played them, if not them, Falkirk, or Kilmarnock, would be my choice.:hammer:

Definitely has to be 100% St Midden.

This season looks like the season that the much derided Top 6 split was designed for.

I think the smart money is on Kilmarnock. I'm pretty sure that they have the worst form out of the lot of them.

Just like every other Jambo, would love St. ***** to go down.

Charlie-Brown

It would be financially catastrophic for Kilmarnock to go down with debts circa ?9M .... I also wouldn't like to see the ex-Hearts contingent there being relegated especially with teams like St Mirren & Hamilton in the league. In order of preference for being relegated I'd like to see St Mirren, Hamilton, Inverness, Kilmarnock & Falkirk go down.

Wouldnt like to see Falkirk go, have a close friend there and he deserves another year in the SPL before moving on to bigger things!!

Has to be the midden, hate everything about that horrible lot!!

has to be St Bribery for me :vangry:

if Killie go down they'll fold which could cause a domino affect throughout Scottish football, tough times ahead. plus i'd miss the Killie pie ;)

Wouldnt like to see Falkirk go, have a close friend there and he deserves another year in the SPL before moving on to bigger things!!

If he's going to desert his team for "bigger better things" then he doesnt deserve anything.

would hate to see Killie go down. Wouldn't really like to see Falkirk go down either.

St Mirren or Hamilton for me.

St Mirren by a distance. If they somehow escape I would rather that Falkirk went down ahead of Kilmarnock.

Having said that, I would not shed a tear if Kilmarnock go down, they are our opposition and we have had some horrible days there.

I'd like JJ to keep Killie up. A true Hearts man.

I can take the positives from any of the others going down, especially Falkirk.

Skivingatwork

I want St. Midden to go but I fear for Killie, they seem totally devoid of any fight at present.

Falkirk as they robbed us of our cup run this year..but as I live in the town I spose it would be a blow to the local economy..and for that reason ONLY (i find no endearing features about the football club at all) I would prefer St Mirren to go down for making me witness so many grown men cry at Dens that fateful day :42:

The bottom is almost as interesting as the pack chasing third..but i'm not really that bothered as I'm a Hearts fan :th_love:

Cheers for all the support lads!!! :-)

It's not support for your mob, it's hatred of St Liedown FC.

BTW I hope you go down next season.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Boooooooooo.

What he said.

I fear for Killie mainly because they haven't won at home in ages. They also don't look like scoring goals either. I hope I'm wrong though for the sake of Jim Jefferies and Gary Locke.

Not too bothered about who goes down but ideally it would be Falkirk or St Mirren for various reasons.

Rick Grimes
If he's going to desert his team for "bigger better things" then he doesnt deserve anything.

absolutely. everyone should do the first job they get for the rest of their lives.

that's why I'm a paperboy.

Romanov Stole My Pension

1st choice would defo be St Mirren.

Last choice would be Killie (becuase of Jeffries and Gary Locke and general non-hatred for Kilmarnock).

St Mirren please but could be replacing 1 weegie team for another as Partick are only 3 behind St Johnstone (although saints have a game in hand). They play each other after the international break

absolutely. everyone should do the first job they get for the rest of their lives.

that's why I'm a paperboy.

Funny. Seriously.

Strangely enough - if i was to get a job on the other side of the world, it wouldnt stop me being a jambo.

The post implied to me that he was "moving on" to another team. I apologise if that was not what was meant.

Funny. Seriously.

Strangely enough - if i was to get a job on the other side of the world, it wouldnt stop me being a jambo.

The post implied to me that he was "moving on" to another team. I apologise if that was not what was meant.

Maybe I'm wrong but it sounded like he meant a player at Falkirk not a fan.

We_are_the_Hearts

St Mirren or Falkirk or Killy please.

St Mirren after their recent outburst, Falkirk because their fans are ******** or Killy if it meant Billy Brown lost his job :sorcerer:

Archived