Cruyff Oranje V Clubfoot Crab's (Score prediction)

3inaBednar

tranent-jambo
eejit

see the forth road bridge...

Throw yourself off it :stroker:

I wonder how many of the "haterz" will be sat in the pub cheering Holland on when they score and boooooing their own side.

Not many i'd suspect.

Still - its cool to claim you hate scotland. Innit.

Why is it Pathetic, you choose to support Scotland some poeple dont. Just like some poeple support st mirren/celtic/rangers/hibs and not hearts why, you so upset?!

I personally couldnt care less about Scotland, old firm players, **** poor english men, barry the crab........You like Scotland no big deal.

You can't compare choosing to support a club to national football.

This thread really is poor. Didn't realise there were so many people who not only don't follow Scotland in football but are actually wanting us to get thrashed!

I wonder how many of the "haterz" will be sat in the pub cheering Holland on when they score and boooooing their own side.

Not many i'd suspect.

Still - its cool to claim you hate scotland. Innit.

I'll cheer ONLY when Holland bang in their 4th, and Final goal, Will be in the Pub, Won't care about the game until then!!

Holland 4-0 Glasgow Scotland :sorcerer:

I'll cheer ONLY when Holland bang in their 4th, and Final goal, Will be in the Pub, Won't care about the game until then!!

Holland 4-0 Glasgow Scotland :sorcerer:

Are you honestly 44 years old ? Scary.

Midloth_Iain

Despite being extremely anti-Rangers/Celtic/GFA I will still be supporting Scotland as vocally as I would Hearts.

Unfortunately I still sense a 3 or 4-0 doing. :smash:

Is it any wonder mate?

We have Weir, McManus (if he makes it), Caldwell, Miller, Ferguson, an unfit Hutton, and probably Hartley being played out of position again by a manager who seems to be all for jobs for the weedgies.

I cant honestly see that lot getting any kind of result against the flying Dutch, sadly.

So the minute anybody who is ALREADY PART of the Scotland squad and then leaves hearts/hobos or whoever and joins the dark forces in the west automatically loses your support for the national team and as for hutton he doesn't even play for the weeji sh*** anymore. These threads just get more bizarre with each passing day!!!

there are not many players Burley could have picked to make the squad any stronger, maybe Wallace (Maroon glasses on), Boyd (still the best GOAL SCORER an UNARGUABLE point all though I'm sure some one will come up with something - not debating where he is right or wrong about turning his back on Burley just saying he is the best GOAL SCORER) and maybe Kevin McDonald from Burnley just for being in good form and performing pretty well against top opposition there is not much better we can take.

I will be there on Saturday hoping we can get a 0-0 but accept that we may get beaten 1 or 2 nil, but I have also sat in the away at darkheid or castle greyskull and also not expected much more. Guess thats what being a supporter is all about? Thick and thin and all that.

currie jambo

As much as would love to see Scotland taking something from this game i really can't see it (hoped to be proved wrong!)

Holland 3-1 Scotland

Are you honestly 44 years old ? Scary.

What's your point???

?20 on The Dutch to beat Glasgow Scotland 4-0...Will only cheer when they get that 4th goal!!

Are you really magic?? :hammer:

Ma head says 2-0 Holland but somethin keeps nigglin away sayin there could be a wee shock in store like a 1-0 Scotland or a 1-1 .That covers a few results lol Mon the Scotland

Archived