Cruyff Oranje V Clubfoot Crab's (Score prediction)

3inaBednar

For those of us who care about Scotland's results what's your prediction.

The land of the Cruyff turn V the team with the crab and a clubfoot.

I'll go for 3 - 0 Holland. (Van Persie 2, Van Bommell 1)

Holland 4-0 Glasgow Scotland (Van Persie 2, Van Bommell 1 & Kuyt 1)

Damned if I know what the 2nd half score will be!! :punk:

Guest Dipped Flake

would bite your hand off for a draw but can't see us getting it. Getting out without being hammered is probably the best we can hope for. Then beat Iceland next Wednesday and we are still well in the hunt for 2nd

there's no danger it will be 4-0. I think it will be a lot tighter than most folk expect, I'll say 2-1 Holland.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I think it will be 2-0 Holland. Scotland will keep it tight in the first half, going in all square at the break. But Holland will come out in the second half and completely overpower us and get 2 quick goals.

caught in two minds, I can see Scotland putting on a defensive display and possibly sneaking a winner as in France, on the other hand I can see us getting pumped 4 or 5 nil.:42:

hopefully holland kick glasgow select all over the place 6-0 drubbing mon the dutch

Hang your head in shame.

Disgraceful comment to make. No matter what your thoughts on the national team are, to actually WANT them to get pumped is embarrasing. Folk like you are the very reason we're seen as a laughing stock at times.

Scotland will get gubbed.

Feckin hate international week. Nae MOTD or Jambos. Booooooooooooo.

rudi must stay

2-0. Can't see Scotland winning especially with one of their key players Huntelaar playing well now

tranent-jambo
Hang your head in shame.

Disgraceful comment to make. No matter what your thoughts on the national team are, to actually WANT them to get pumped is embarrasing. Folk like you are the very reason we're seen as a laughing stock at times.

They are more anti-hearts than Hibs... was rooting for them in 2008 but not now hope they fail miserably

Considering the players that we're missing it's hard to look past anything but a Dutch win.

Anyone see Pat Nevin's predicted team in one of the Sunday papers (SoS possibly?)? Chose Steven Fletcher as the lone striker :biglaugh: :108:

They are more anti-hearts than Hibs... was rooting for them in 2008 but not now hope they fail miserably

And as I have said, you should be ashamed.

No matter what players are selected or who governs the side - that team represents your country.

Have a bit of pride in it FFS.

Embarrasing attitude to have, it really is.

2-0 Holland, as an earlier poster said, solid start from Scotland but the Dutch will make the breakthrough in the 2nd half

shaun.lawson

The standard result in a qualifying game between a leading nation at home and a third tier one. Netherlands 2-0 Scotland.

Guest Dipped Flake
Hang your head in shame.

It's a bit sad really, every time we come up to a Scotland game we get the usual rubbish.Mind you, having read some of this guys other posts, aren't you glad you will never have to put up with meeting him at Hampden.

It's a bit sad really, every time we come up to a Scotland game we get the usual rubbish.Mind you, having read some of this guys other posts, aren't you glad you will never have to put up with meeting him at Hampden.

I can understand folk with a relative indifference to the national team - i myself will most probably be choosing going up to the stockies in cowdenbeath over watching the game...... but to actually WANT the national team to get humped?!?!?! It beggars belief.

Pathetic.

Chip Douglas

Can't really see Scotland scoring and I think the Dutch will run out 2-0 and comfortable winners.

Nevertheless, come on the Scots.

I can understand folk with a relative indifference to the national team - i myself will most probably be choosing going up to the stockies in cowdenbeath over watching the game...... but to actually WANT the national team to get humped?!?!?! It beggars belief.

Pathetic.

Why is it Pathetic, you choose to support Scotland some poeple dont. Just like some poeple support st mirren/celtic/rangers/hibs and not hearts why, you so upset?!

I personally couldnt care less about Scotland, old firm players, **** poor english men, barry the crab........You like Scotland no big deal.

Why is it Pathetic, you choose to support Scotland some poeple dont. Just like some poeple support st mirren/celtic/rangers/hibs and not hearts why, you so upset?!

I personally couldnt care less about Scotland, old firm players, **** poor english men, barry the crab........You like Scotland no big deal.

Your national side is something you should take pride in. Regardless of who pulls on the jersey.

"Hating" scotland, doesnt make you a "bigger" or "better" jambo.

Oh and there's a BIG difference between "not caring less" and WANTING your national side to get humped.

Charlie-Brown

The Dutch still have talented players but their form can be patchy - Scotland are struggling to score these days so Iam going 2-0 for the Netherlands.

I'm generally never that bothered by international football, and i struggle to get excited in support of anybody with the letters S.F.A on their badge. However, when the actual game comes around i seem to find myself really up for it (mostly to do with the day in the pub). If other people dont though, that's their choice and they're perfectly entitled to it.

The Old Tolbooth

5-0 Holland, our ageing hopeless team of weedgies are pish and if they avoid anything other than a total humping then they've done well.

Someone else mentioned Glasgow Scotland earlier, that about sums it up for me like!

This thread is very depressing.

Scottish & British; come on the Scots!

PS. Netherlands 1-2 Scotland

......Van Persie........Miller (2)

The Old Tolbooth
This thread is very depressing.

Is it any wonder mate?

We have Weir, McManus (if he makes it), Caldwell, Miller, Ferguson, an unfit Hutton, and probably Hartley being played out of position again by a manager who seems to be all for jobs for the weedgies.

I cant honestly see that lot getting any kind of result against the flying Dutch, sadly.

this_is_my_story
The standard result in a qualifying game between a leading nation at home and a third tier one. Netherlands 2-0 Scotland.

Slightly disrespectful post, IMO. ;)

In all seriousness though, I couldn't give a monkey's turd about the score.

shaun.lawson
Slightly disrespectful post, IMO. ;)

In all seriousness though, I couldn't give a monkey's turd about the score.

Nah, not really. Bear in mind I'm only talking in qualifying terms here: once you get to the finals, England drop from top tier to second tier I'd say. But purely in terms of the qualifying competition, I'd group teams as follows:

Top tier

Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, England, France (most of the time, but certainly not under the idiot Domenech), Portugal, Czech Republic

Second tier

Sweden, Denmark, Turkey, Russia, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Greece

Third tier

Scotland, Eire, Norway, Belgium, Ukraine, Poland, Switzerland, Bulgaria

PresidentRomanov

I'd love to see Holland emulate their 6-0 tanking of the anti Hearts associations team :smash:

I'd give anything for double figures, can't see that happening though, 7 or 8 would be nice all the same :sorcerer:

Chip Douglas
I'd love to see Holland emulate their 6-0 tanking of the anti Hearts associations team :smash:

I'd give anything for double figures, can't see that happening though, 7 or 8 would be nice all the same :sorcerer:

Do you think you get the right to double post merely because you've changed your username for the day?

We heard your trolling p@sh the first time.

shaun.lawson
Anyone that refers to the Republic of Ireland as Eire should be punted in the nuts.

FACT.

:D

Well, I could've simply called it Ireland - and that would've been even worse... :20:

PresidentRomanov
Do you think you get the right to double post merely because you've changed your username for the day?

We heard your trolling p@sh the first time.

Sorry you've lost me, I've just checked the whole thread, and I've only posted on it once :56:

portobellojambo1

I don't think the Dutch side is as good as it has been in the past, however the squad selected by Burley, while it may be felt to the best we have to offer, leaves a lot to be desired. I cannot see us scoring at all, and suspect the end result will be either 2-0 or 3-0 in favour of The Netherlands.

For those of us who care about Scotland's results what's your prediction.

The land of the Cruyff turn V the team with the crab and a clubfoot.

I'll go for 3 - 0 Holland. (Van Persie 2, Van Bommell 1)

What about the score after 90 minutes though?

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
hopefully holland kick glasgow select all over the place 6-0 drubbing mon the dutch

eejit

Archived