Official Match Thread - Dundee Hibernian v's Celtic

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

The previous league games this season have been 1-1 and 2-2 so this should be a close encounter.

A Sellick win or another draw would be best for HMFC leaving us 5 points clear in 3rd, an Arabs win would cut the gap to 3.

I wish both teams all the worst:smash:

Wonder what Levein will find to winge about this week! Hope Dundee Hibernian fail miserably, on the other hand, cannae stand that wee Pilton hibby Strachan so, realistically, i'll take a draw, although the bigger the gap stays between us and DHFC the better so I would expect a Smeltic win, it would also pi55-off Rangers more aswell Ha-ha!

winston churchill
Wonder what Levein will find to winge about this week! Hope Dundee Hibernian fail miserably, on the other hand, cannae stand that wee Pilton hibby Strachan so, realistically, i'll take a draw, although the bigger the gap stays between us and DHFC the better so I would expect a Smeltic win, it would also pi55-off Rangers more aswell Ha-ha!

he comes from muirhouse.

01 comes from pilton.

Toxteth O'Grady

DUNDEE UNITED (4-4-2) Zaluska; Kovacevic, Kenneth, Wilkie, Dixon; Conway, Buaben, Gomis, Wesolowski; Sandaza, Feeney.

Subs: McGovern, Dillon, Daly, Robertson, Swanson, Shala, Goodwillie.

CELTIC (4-4-2) Boruc; Hinkel, Caldwell, O’Dea, Naylor; Nakamura, S Brown, Hartley, McGeady; Vennegoor of Hesselink, McDonald.

Subs: M Brown, Samaras, Wilson, Misun, Flood, Crosas, Mizuno.

Referee: Stephen Conroy

Not many Scottish players

Gary Kenneth should be prosecuted under the Trades Descriptions Act - he's never a footballer. Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Iain Dowie? :20:

johnniejambo
he comes from muirhouse.

01 comes from pilton.

does 01 not come from drylaw lol and yes the wee ginger whinger comes from muirhouse park to be precise

Jhudas Presslhey and Fhatty Hhartson are the studio "experts". :smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

Toxteth O'Grady
Jhudas Presslhey and Fhatty Hhartson are the studio "experts". :smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

Has he elbowed himself in the face?

Been there and only saw the the IE only at first.

Went back and got a virus.

I presume you're talking about Dundee?

Has he elbowed himself in the face?

Not yet, although I once saw a Hearts player do that at Tynecastle. Curiously enough, it was against the green and grey hoops.

this_is_my_story

Unless it was in the most important of circumstances, e.g. a crucial result affecting a possible Hearts title win, I honestly couldn't ever find myself 'wanting' Celtic to win.

Dundee United to come back and do them please, and Hearts to finish 3rd from our own efforts.

Goal Dundee United, 1-1!!! :sorcerer:

Mac_fae_Gillie

Well if Utd do win best thing to happen would be smelltic players losing thier rag and getting booked/off in time to miss our game...

saying that they are thread bare at the back,.

Unless it was in the most important of circumstances, e.g. a crucial result affecting a possible Hearts title win, I honestly couldn't ever find myself 'wanting' Celtic to win.

Dundee United to come back and do them please, and Hearts to finish 3rd from our own efforts.

Goal Dundee United, 1-1!!! :sorcerer:

WTF are you talking about, we want 3rd and we have celtic at home before split whereas utd have much easier games, we also have falkirk away who are fighting for their lives. If they win today it's a 4 point gap, very catchable given ours and their fixtures, I'd much rather have a 6 point gap thanks!

shaun.lawson

Post split, do we think the SPL would organise it so that United come to Tynecastle for the final round of fixtures? If 3rd place hadn't been sewn up by then, that'd actually be exciting!

Chip Douglas
WTF are you talking about, we want 3rd and we have celtic at home before split whereas utd have much easier games, we also have falkirk away who are fighting for their lives. If they win today it's a 4 point gap, very catchable given ours and their fixtures, I'd much rather have a 6 point gap thanks!

If United hold on, the points differential will be just 3.

Anyhow, I still love seeing Celtic get pumped. I wouldn't lose any sleep if they get an equaliser. Can't really lose here.

Celtic should hold absolutely no fears for us at home.

johnniejambo
Racist post IMO :20:

sorry im sure therapist i shall use his real name them sandanza that suit you ???

we can beat celtic at tynie no probs so todays result doesnt really matter

Correct. I can't wait to kill off their title hopes. :sorcerer:

this_is_my_story

See post 25 in this thread.

I trust that this provides adequate elucidation of the matter. :tongue: If Dundee United do go on to beat these tramps, isn't the gap down to 3 points, and not 4 by the way? :unsure2:

i do believe an earthquake would be the best result for us. Failing that id rather Sellik win. keeps united behind us further and if theyre further ahead of the huns coming to tynie well it can only make it easier for us to pump them

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Some strike from Naylor. A draw will do nicely. :sorcerer:

Very entertaining game ... two teams going for the win. It's refreshing.

Charlie-Brown

Can't believe Hearts fans don't want our europa rivals to drop as many points as possible.

good, 2-2, point a piece, everybody but a few are happy. I cannot believe any Hearts fan would want our nearest challengers for europe to win this?!?!

Archived