Today!

neave

I got goosebumbs twice today.

The first time was about 5/10 minutes we made it 2-2, and every person was standing singing the European song, hands aloft.

The second was after full time when Csaba Laszo walked up to the centre circle, fists clenched, displaying an emotion that was being felt by every Jambo inside Ibrox.

Today's what supporting Hearts is all about, and I wouldn't change it for the earth. The Hearts are back. There's only one Csaba Laszo.

Have a good Saturday night, KB.

Guest jambomickey

The first time was about 5/10 minutes we made it 2-2, and every person was standing singing the European song, hands aloft.

The second was after full time when Csaba Laszo walked up to the centre circle, fists clenched, displaying an emotion that was being felt by every Jambo inside Ibrox.

Today's what supporting Hearts is all about, and I wouldn't change it for the earth. The Hearts are back. There's only one Csaba Laszo.

agreed, hearts support were fantastic today as usual.

letsalllaughathobos

couldn't agree more feeking brilliant.

healed last week anyway.

Buffalo Bill

Even Old Firm fans are always quiet when we belt out TES. They always look a bit stunned!

Well done lads and lassies.

This is the stuff I love to read about on Kickback.

Buffalo Bill

I was at ma work and started singing it, HAPPY AS A PIG IN _HITE

Its always good getting points in glasgow neave.

enjoy your night mate.

You are young tho.

That Rangers team are as bad as i can remember..

Ive had many a good night there over 20 odd year.

Please dont get carried away because we are not any where near

as bad as them:qqb016: i think.

Ulster_andy

Top Banter in the hearts end as usual!! Celebrations after rubenz goal where EPIC!!

Your season is over - why don't u go home!!!!

We hate Celtic more than you!

Are u livi in disguise!

p.s. What was the guy in the mask all about??? At the end he had a hearts scarf on?

aye i was humming along as loud as i dared, sat up in the club deck. looked like the boys over there were having a magic time. 2-0 and you ****ed it up was, shall we say, very audible aswell.

aye i was humming along as loud as i dared, sat up in the club deck. looked like the boys over there were having a magic time. 2-0 and you ****ed it up was, shall we say, very audible aswell.

it also came across very loud and clear on the radio.

Very gay post IMO

What a day...Hearts support simply superb.

Rubens goal and celebration and Csabas celebration at the end :thumb:

Snap. My other moment was when we equalised, from my view across the other side of the stadium it was a fantastic sight watching 800 jambos go absolutely ****ing mental.

Yep the support was fantastic all 957 of us take a bow. Funniest part of the day was after about 80 mins we started singing to the huns You"re only here to see the jambos". Different class. So i must admit was the league flags over why dont you go home and of course the jambos singing "we are the people" Ye couldny make it up. Top day top perforrmance(2nd half) and the best fans in football bar none. Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first trip to Ibrox since Falkirk game in 1998 SC semi. Quality second half perormance from the team and superb Hearts supporters made it a great day.

The Comedian

p.s. What was the guy in the mask all about??? At the end he had a hearts scarf on?

He swapped scarfs with a young lad nearby.

Again credit to the fans, great day out and a great laugh. Won't forget the celebrations for the seconf goal ever.

<<<<

Got to agree the Hearts section was bouncing yesterday - even during the first half when the team were absolutely woeful!

Top Banter in the hearts end as usual!! Celebrations after rubenz goal where EPIC!!

Your season is over - why don't u go home!!!!

We hate Celtic more than you!

Are u livi in disguise!

I noticed that bin laden masked guy as well. What was he doing with a Hearts scarf?

First time i`ve been at Ibrox for a very long time, when the second goal went in it was bedlam and the banter with the Gers fans was good as well, singing to them "ur only here to c the jambos was total class. Great day out.

Archived