Ruben's glee

Groot

Nicholas Brody

Good well taken goal from an all round very good player. After seeing the highlights its also good to see that Elliot had a good game with a hand in two of the goals.

Off topic slightly but has anyone else seen on the highlights after Ruben is running to the crowd, a guy in a white jumper fall a good five rows, :cheesy: BBC website, 4:12 in, bottom right hand side of the video :)

Great performance by Ruben on Saturday and his celebration was amazing! Good to see how much it means to him!!

A nice lady. I met her when we presented the JKB player of the year trophy to Ruben. Sadly, she said 'no photos'. :)

She was very pleasant, as well as a pretty lady. :)

Some people have thought Ruben was last years JKB player of the year by default but IMO he was our most consistant performer last year.

He reminds me of Neil Berry in some ways, not often very flash but goes about his business in a quiet effective manner.

Got it in one!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
I'm not slaggin him as such, he just looks so akward and when he passes it's like an effort rather than just being natural. I guess I mean he's probably a basketball player who plays football, he does a good job but it's a totally un-natural akward donkeyesque good job. his style is just so akward but a great great goal today.

No, that's Barry Ferguson you're thinking of there.

Off topic slightly but has anyone else seen on the highlights after Ruben is running to the crowd, a guy in a white jumper fall a good five rows, :cheesy: BBC website, 4:12 in, bottom right hand side of the video :)

Seen that and noticed the Boabmiester in the same crowd scene.Directly below the BBC logo.Good day!

Nelly Terraces

Went past him when I was out for a run earlier on. He was going into Cargo at Fountainbridge, with his female partner. She looked nice, he looks a bit Spandau Ballet for my liking though! Top man though The Rube.

Goodnight.

Archived