Hearts World on Mac

ELITHEDUG

I have tried Safari, Opera and Firefox.:qqb003:

And there's your problem. Only IE is supported. Crazy, but true. I know some people have said that they can get it to work on FF but I never have.

I had the same issue not so long ago...downloaded a plug in for Windows media player 11 and got it sorted in minutes. Get it through FF no problems now.

I have never managed to get the video to work. The radio commentary does work though. The messages you get on the screen say it won't work but just keep on clicking and it will. In Safari it opens the QuickTime player to play the commentary.

Mr Quagmire
And there's your problem. Only IE is supported. Crazy, but true. I know some people have said that they can get it to work on FF but I never have.

I just run windows on bootcamp on my mac, problem solved :alucard:

I just run windows on bootcamp on my mac, problem solved :alucard:

Spooky - in the process of doing the same thing myself. Keeps crashing though :7:

Bootcamp is not free though is it ? Also I can't even open the Match Centre Console...is this a Java problem ?

Bootcamp is free with 10.5 (you may be able to download it from apple for 10.4)

but you gotta have a valid windows licence to install windows on it

the reason why hearts world wont work on OSX, is it now wants to download an activex component. due to some digital rights management, so if you are not on a windows box forget it. -- I could be wrong, but this is how i see it

Archived