smoking quicker

dryJTlaw

I personally do as standing outside boozer toking on a fag makes you sook it faster as cold outside/other smokers are a pain in the arse,does anynoe else do this an do you think it causes more long term damage? Dr's only need reply!

shaun.lawson

I imagine it is worse for you, yes. What's alarming is the way smokers (of whom I am one) get used to smoking more quickly in situations like you describe.

OK, pervy comment coming up. When I first started in Oxford, my room during the first year overlooked a restaurant/hotel courtyard, where waitresses would come out for a fag break all day long. As with many of these places, there seemed to be some sort of attractiveness test for them to get the job: every one of them was ridiculously hot. One in particular: a blonde minx who, unfortunately, seemed more addicted than anyone else.

Every hour, on the hour, out she would emerge. She seemed in a position of greater responsibility than many of the others, so never had long - and she would smoke an entire cigarette in less than two minutes. I've never seen anything like it, and I've no idea how her lungs could possibly cope. If she doesn't get cancer by the time she's 35, it's a miracle, frankly. Man she was cute though! :dribble:

JT's & Irons

Dunno about smokin quicker but, when still a smoker I found I was smokin a lot less on a night out just cos I couldn't be arsed goin outside.

5 months fag free now and still miss it every day.

I seem to remember that a visitation with the Colombian marching crew meant you could destroy a wee Regal in about four drags...

Doctor FinnBarr

I've went onto rollies so that I can make them thin and get back inside quicker when its freezing.

:sunny:

Archived