What type of poster are you?

Sparky

I'm sure we've seen most of these types of people on JKB over the years...

Flame Warriors homepage

(Either select types from the drop down list or click on 'begin')

Troglodyte (below), FuriousTyper and BigDog & MeToo all ring certain bells.

troglodyte.jpg

peckhamjambo

Never seen that site before, quality! Also explains some of the usernames on here. No idea where I would put myself, but could name a few Metoo's, a Weenieand a Lonely Guy

therapist.jpg

Therapist can be a highly annoying and therefore very effective Warrior. Instead of making a frontal attack, Therapist attempts to shift the focus of the conflict to the combatants' psychological motivations and problems. He will freely speculate about other Warriors' insecurities, personalities and relationships, but he will almost never directly engage the subject of the dispute. CAUTION: Evil Clown, Imposter and Troller often masquerade as Therapist.

:laugh:

profundusmaximus.jpg

Lolz

Profundus Maximus eagerly holds forth on all subjects, but his thin knowledge will not support a sustained assault and therefore his attacks quickly peter out. Profundus Maximus often uses big words, obscure terms and...ahem...even Latin to bluff his way through battle..

bigdog.jpg

Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

Its the Kearney bullies, I wont name them though.:biglaugh:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
bigdog.jpg

Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

Its the Kearney bullies, I wont name them though.:biglaugh:

Very good. Here's an appropriate one for your pal. I won't name her though.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/crybaby.htm

Although sometimes a male, Crybaby is usually a female, and often a close ally of Innocence Abused. When teased or attacked Crybaby will pitch a loud public temper tantrum, holding her breath and kicking her feet. If that defense fails she will run to Nanny for comfort.

shaun.lawson

I aspire to being a Philosopher; unfortunately, many on here probably consider me a Lonely Guy with a fair amount of Weenie thrown in for good measure... :7: Oh, and LOL at Big Dog and Me-Too!

philosopher.jpg

The People's Chimp
I aspire to being a Philosopher; unfortunately, many on here probably consider me a Lonely Guy with a fair amount of Weenie thrown in for good measure... :7: Oh, and LOL at Big Dog and Me-Too!

philosopher.jpg

I thought you had a bit of "eagle scout" in you...

shaun.lawson
I thought you had a bit of "eagle scout" in you...

So did I actually! Though maybe more so six months ago than now.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think I'm this:

Though Kung-Fu Masters are powerful Warriors, they generally choose not to fight. Many lesser Warriors delude themselves into thinking that they are masters of war, but few are the genuine article. The true Kung-Fu master fully appreciates his own superiority and is therefore unruffled by petty provocations. When forced to fight, however, he quickly crushes his opponent with devastating blows.

Ryan Gosling

Like his Congressional namesake, Filibuster attempts to influence the forum simply by holding the floor. His monotonous hectoring and prodigious output of verbiage rapidly clears the field of other Warriors.

Who shot JR?

chester copperpot

philosopher.jpg

I had you down as this Shaun too.

DSCN0985.JPG

I think I'm this:

Though Kung-Fu Masters are powerful Warriors, they generally choose not to fight. Many lesser Warriors delude themselves into thinking that they are masters of war, but few are the genuine article. The true Kung-Fu master fully appreciates his own superiority and is therefore unruffled by petty provocations. When forced to fight, however, he quickly crushes his opponent with devastating blows.

I had you down as Evil Clown! :earmuffs:

shaun.lawson
I had you down as this Shaun too.

DSCN0985.JPG

Sorry, being thick. I obviously shouldn't be asking this - but which one's that? :mw_confused:

yvonnejambo

I will have to be a he......

Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes. He playfully chases interesting threads, and from time to time uses a Newbie or Propellerhead as a convenient scratching post. He enjoys being stroked or petted, and tends to purr loudly. CAUTION: Don't be fooled by his fuzzy, playful exterior. When provoked, Big Cat reacts with lightning speed and almost always lands on his feet after an attack. Big Cat often indulges himself by toying with his victim before delivering his lethal blows. :biglaugh:

This one was written after a visit to JKB for sure .....

Forums often contain one or more unacknowledged sub-societies, but everyone except the most clueless know that these groups exist and constantly feel their influence. Such alliances congeal because of similarities in ideas and attitudes, or for the desire for power and influence within the forum. Since human beings are hierarchical creatures each of these these little mafias always have a Godfather who is surrounded by a cadre of loyal henchmen. Unlike Rebel Leader, Issues, Furious Typer and other noisy Warriors, Godfather only occasionally deigns to enter into discussions, but when he does everyone listens to him respectfully and his pronouncements have an air of finality. Though Godfather himself never engages in battle, it is commonly understood that his utterances should not be challenged, and when an unsuspecting Newbie or ambitious wannabe mounts a challenge to his authority Godfather?s henchmen viciously silence or drive away the attacker.

I think I am a Jeckyl and Hyde, Furious Typer, Pinko combo.

Nothing sprung out for me but I'm a sad boring ******* so it's not surprising

That comment makes you an ACNE :yes2:

Archived