Things the whole world seems to love - except you.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Frankie Boyle for me. Just dont get it. There is far more to comedy than just being CONSTANTLY offensive. And his voice goes through me like a bad curry.

shaun.lawson

Curry, and Indian food in general

Alcohol

Nightclubs

Cannabis (not least the smell)

Television

Being succint

this_is_my_story
Frankie Boyle for me. Just dont get it. There is far more to comedy than just being CONSTANTLY offensive. And his voice goes through me like a bad curry.

Superb comic. Part of his appeal, for me anyway, is the fact that he doesn't give a funk if anyone finds his material 'offensive'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxxvUVOIl6E :laugh:

Driving.

Mundane as ****.

Chicken and Turkey - horrible stuff.

Wine.

I'm about as unsophisticated as they get.

this_is_my_story
American football.

Reality TV.

The word "mate".

Golf.

Couldn't agree more, especially re American 'football', mate. :o

monkfish1979

"They're completely interchangeable. Scouting for Girls are like the sound of Satan's scrotum emptying. Scouting for Girls are fronted by Ray Stride, a man who sings like he's had a stroke. They're abysmal. If we end up with 20 years of Tory government, it'll be The Pigeon Detectives' fault."

This statement is sooth.

To like either of these bands requires either a pitifully low iq or a tragically large amount of hearing loss. Between them they have written one song, which is pish.

Also - reality television. It can all gtf. Celebrity reality television doubly so.

Ray Winstone

Lava and Ignite (Cav)

A lot of people I know absolutely love the place - personally I cant think of anywhere worse to go for a night out.

Lava and Ignite (Cav)

A lot of people I know absolutely love the place - personally I cant think of anywhere worse to go for a night out.

I hate that place.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

• Darts
  • Shots
  • Blondes
  • X Factor
  • Ant & Dec
  • Alan ****ing Carr

Can't believe the Frankie Boyle, Drink, Nightclubs and 'Mate' shouts so far.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Peter Kay

Star Wars

James Bond

Fish

Chris Moyles

Big Brother

Gavin & Stacy

Little Britian

Ricky Garvace (sp)

All above I just don't get - not funny!

Red bull - even the smell puts me off

Oh & maybe being controversial but Jade Goody Grrrr

Most football other than Hearts and Scotland matches.

I go to the pub occasionally for the Premiership games and watch the World Cup/Euros but I'm not that bothered about them. For me if I don't have the passion for one of the teams playing like Hearts then I don't care.

Another one like this is having an English team. Sick of hearing people say 'we' for Man Utd, Liverpool etc when they are from Scotland. The only English team I care at all about are Slough Town and that's only because my mum's side of the family are from there.

Guest rabster1874

horne and corden , honestly dont see the hype or the praise the first show got in my idea it was probably the worst double act sketch show i have seen in a long long time and really puts comedy duos to shame, but people liked the show , dont get it

Guest rabster1874

oh and also vegemite is huge in australia but i decided to give it a try and it was absoloutley revolting and i dont know how it could be so popular

Frankie Boyle simply isn't funny. He's like your old grandad that sits in the corner talking about niggers. Everyone looks at each other and has a nervous chuckle, but noone actually thinks it's funny.

"They're completely interchangeable. Scouting for Girls are like the sound of Satan's scrotum emptying. Scouting for Girls are fronted by Ray Stride, a man who sings like he's had a stroke. They're abysmal. If we end up with 20 years of Tory government, it'll be The Pigeon Detectives' fault."

This statement is sooth.

To like either of these bands requires either a pitifully low iq or a tragically large amount of hearing loss. Between them they have written one song, which is pish.

Also - reality television. It can all gtf. Celebrity reality television doubly so.

Not that I want to pick fault with you, but I do believe the lead singer of Scouting for Girls is called Roy and not Ray.

As for the original question.

Pulp Fiction

Reality TV (tv for the thickest common denominator)

Beer/Lager

Anchorman

Johanes de Silentio

Agreed - I just don't thing he's that funny. I'm not bothered about him being offensive, but self-righteous bourgeoise cuddly shows like 'Mock the Week' make me cringe, and Frankie Boyle is at the top of the list, for me.

I really liked his famous comment about Thatcher, but I can't stand the ****, generally.

Be funnier, Frankie.

monkfish1979
Not that I want to pick fault with you, but I do believe the lead singer of Scouting for Girls is called Roy and not Ray.

Either way, he's pish.

Obviously, neither Pringle (whose signature is the quote that I copied) nor myself could be bothered trying to get his name correct with a 5 second google search. He isn't even worth that.

Most football other than Hearts and Scotland matches.

I go to the pub occasionally for the Premiership games and watch the World Cup/Euros but I'm not that bothered about them. For me if I don't have the passion for one of the teams playing like Hearts then I don't care.

Another one like this is having an English team. Sick of hearing people say 'we' for Man Utd, Liverpool etc when they are from Scotland. The only English team I care at all about are Slough Town and that's only because my mum's side of the family are from there.

Congratulations on one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen. You go to the pub to watch football you don't like and you hate people who have an English team - yours is Slough Town!

Things I don't get -

Big Brother

Soaps

Why it's so popular to be camp (mostly on the telly)

Little Britain

Alcohol

Nightclubs

Television

Being succint

Wow. I think you may be my polar opposite.

Buffalo Bill

Tom Jones

Spirits

Card games

F1

Cricket

Razorlight

Oasis

Any sort of Kung Fu film

Hot Chocolate the drink

Hot Chocolate the band

The Full Monty

Julie Walters

Richard and Judy

Fiona Phillips

The awful Scottish 'Romano' woman who does Hollywood reports for GMTV

All GMTV presenters

Social networking sites

Ray Quinn

Dance music

Going to gigs

custard

trifle

Branston Pickle

Any sort of 'marrow'

...of the top of my head.

Buffalo Bill

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Tom Jones

Spirits

Card games

F1

Cricket

Razorlight

Oasis

Any sort of Kung Fu film

Hot Chocolate the drink

Hot Chocolate the band

The Full Monty

Julie Walters

Richard and Judy

Fiona Phillips

The awful Scottish 'Romano' woman who does Hollywood reports for GMTV

All GMTV presenters

Social networking sites

Ray Quinn

Dance music

Going to gigs

custard

trifle

Branston Pickle

Any sort of 'marrow'

...of the top of my head.

Buffalo Bill

You seem troubled ??

Buffalo Bill
You seem troubled ??

I've got Tom Jones coming round for trifle tonight before we go see The Full Monty.

Buffalo Bill

lily allen. can't for the living pish of me think why people think she's talented. plus she's a gobby cow.

kings of leon. middle of the road rock, oh never heard that before, how wonderful.

coldplay. pish on a stick.

all 'reality TV'. television for the braindead.

lots and lots more. various reasons.

Any indie music released after about 1996 - everything i've heard since then is bland, homogenous pish without any hint of originality. Oasis and the Libertines are especially ****e and seem to be idolised.

Canned fish ie tuna is absolutely rank but everyone seems to love it.

Braveheart - painful to watch it's so bad.

Whiskey / bourbon.

Ally McCoist - i actually hate the guy. His stupid little face and the fact that he's so smug and such a "Glesga funny man" - **** off.

Noel Fielding / Mighty Boosh - I would happily punch that guy in the head.

Not funny and his face is offensive.

Las Vegas - sleazy, too warm, too expensive, people trying to con you everywhere you go, annoying people everywhere you go, vulgar and filthy. The worst place in the US i've ever been and i've been all over.

Boaby Ewing

Tapas

Julia Roberts

Brown wings

It's a long, disgusting, horribly interlinked story.

Fat chips - McDonalds invented the perfect size and shape of a chip many a year ago. While it has been bettered in taste and texture by some, its dimensions remain top dog. Don't try and impress me with your hand cut Marris Piper jobs - I'm not feckin' interested in a lump of your under-fried, tattie-heavy nonsense.

Tapas

Julia Roberts

Brown wings

It's a long, disgusting, horribly interlinked story.

Fat chips - McDonalds invented the perfect size and shape of a chip many a year ago. While it has been bettered in taste and texture by some, its dimensions remain top dog. Don't try and impress me with your hand cut Marris Piper jobs - I'm not feckin' interested in a lump of your under-fried, tattie-heavy nonsense.

:rofl:

peckhamjambo

Alcohol

Nightclubs

Television

Being succint

monk_with_cowbell.jpg:biglaugh:

Davina McCall - arrgghhhh, can't stand her but she seems to be some sort of 'national sweetheart'. She's just a gobby troll to me.

Gavin and Stacy - I don't get the hype at all.

Corriander - no coincidence this vile 'food' stuff is green ....

peckhamjambo

The Simpsons

Family Guy

South Park

Fish (without batter)

Alan Carr, Julian Clary, Paul O'Grady, Graham Norton

Manchester United

Celtic

G Star Raw

I am sure I will think of more

Buffalo Bill
Davina McCall - arrgghhhh, can't stand her but she seems to be some sort of 'national sweetheart'. She's just a gobby troll to me.

Damn, I knew I'd forgotten somebody.

Add Davina 'crocodile tears/false laugh' McCall to my list.

Buffalo Bill

Either way, he's pish.

Obviously, neither Pringle (whose signature is the quote that I copied) nor myself could be bothered trying to get his name correct with a 5 second google search. He isn't even worth that.

I pinched it from a Times article so it was their fault for getting it wrong. They were probably doing what Monkfish said, not being bothered enough about him to get his name right. He really is awful.

Edit - Got another one: Skins! Gash.

Jade Goody

Princess Di

The Sun

Coronation Street

Big Brother

Ant & Dec

St Patrick's Day

Celtic

Man Utd

K.F.C.

French Fries

Franz Ferdinand

Arctic Monkeys

The Coen Brothers

Cats

Alcohol

Apple/Iphone/Ipod

Mobile Phones

Starbucks

Lynx (smells worse than BO after a few hours)

McDonalds

Sky TV

ToadKiller Dog

Adrian Childs (frank bough for the 21st centurry)

French and Saunders (well dont mind saunders as much)

Philip Scofield (is cliff richards his dad ?)

Soccer AM Its a bit infantile and repetative .

The whole celebrity culture famous for being fick init ,Lets get back to the days when famous people actually had a talent or a genius.

Celeb Chefs Cooking is bloody easy ,pretentious pifle ,my gran was a far better cook than Gordon Ramsey and would belt his toilet mouth.

Antique roadshow and all the differing gameshow type spin offs .

Archived