Makes my blood boil

Jed The Jedi

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaun.lawson

******s. I take it they protested against the real Butcher of Basra, Saddam Hussein? Thought not.

Mind you - if I was living in a ****hole like Luton, I probably wouldn't be very happy either!

One of the best adverts for democracy i,ve seen.It is probabably lost on them that their fundamentalist position would outlaw their right to protest.

Did anyone else notice the Asians cheering the soldiers?

mark their return from Iraq.

them shouting "****" and "No surrender to the Taleban".

Peculiar.

Won't be a popular opinion on here but I question the mentality of anybody who joins what is an offensive army.

Jed The Jedi
Israel Defence Force?

Oh massive big up to them x x x x x x x x best in the business

Billy the Jambo

I am with the OP on this one i was fuming when i was watching it on the News earlier .Just 2 arrested that is a fecking joke . The police should have rounded all the protesters up put them in the cells and deported them in the morning .If that makes me a racist then i am a racist get over it all the PC clowns on here

Jed The Jedi
I am with the OP on this one i was fuming when i was watching it on the News earlier .Just 2 arrested that is a fecking joke . The police should have rounded all the protesters up put them in the cells and deported them in the morning .If that makes me a racist then i am a racist get over it all the PC clowns on here

Get ready for an infraction mate, but at last somebody with a bit of read it how it is, oooooh r yeah oooooo r yeah,

Only 2 arrests was a little light handed of the police. If this was a pro Palestine or another pro Muslim rally that was protested against by say the BNP, there would have been many more arrests.

jamboinglasgow

sadly it is their right to protest, but it is sad that they choose to protest against the soldiers. The soldiers only do what they told, I wish these protesters would realise that they should protest against the ones who gave the orders i.e. the government rather than ones who have to carry it out.

Disgraceful slogans though.

Professor.Arturo

Agreed. Throw a net over the lot! Wait for the usual Lib/Lab/Con Islam apolgists getting wheeled out to claim they "dont speak for all muslims" aye right!

The Islamisation of this country needs to stop now.

Whether or not you agree with the war, if you call yourself British you should back our troops 100%

Professor.Arturo
Only 2 arrests was a little light handed of the police. If this was a pro Palestine or another pro Muslim rally that was protested against by say the BNP, there would have been many more arrests.

Guess who the 2 arrested were? thats right.....2 of our folks who started giving the muslim protesters it tight, you could not make this madness up.

Billy the Jambo
Guess who the 2 arrested were? thats right.....2 of our folks who started giving the muslim protesters it tight, you could not make this madness up.

If that is true then that is fecking scandalous .The PC brigade and all the muslim apologists in this country wont be happy until there is a muslim Prime Minister and Sharia Law is introduced in this country

Agreed. Throw a net over the lot! Wait for the usual Lib/Lab/Con Islam apolgists getting wheeled out to claim they "dont speak for all muslims" aye right!

Whether or not you agree with the war, if you call yourself British you should back our troops 100%

Right on.:sunny:

Beyond parody.

joe kickass2

One was arrested for trying to lob a packet of bacon at the muslims. :biglaugh:

Next time let the lads fix bayonets please.

It would also be freedom of speech, democracy, etc, if they protested on Armistice day, when we remember the fallen. How many here would shrug their shoulders and say "it's their right" if this happened at Haymarket?

If that is true then that is fecking scandalous

It is true. The 2 geezers who got lifted were giving the protesters abuse.

Fecking unbelievable.

Well said BtJ...Agree 100%...We put up with their Sheeite Terrorist Propoganda...If they hate the West so much, **** them on the first boat/Plain, Anything, and get them to ****!!!! :saddam:

What if these protestors were born and bred in Britain. Where would you deport them to?

As another poster mentions later, the two arrested were "our folks". I assume he means BNP members. Perhaps unlawful protest follows the BNP around and so you would be right in suggesting that there would be more arrests if it were a BNP demo.

While you on the other hand speak for all "decent Christian folks"?

Can you tell me how this country is being Islamisised? Genuine question. Have I missed some legislation that has turned us into an Islamic state?

I do agree that our armed forces deserve the full support of the population.

Can you expand on "our folks". What do you mean by that? I assume that you mean BNP members but I may be wrong.

If that is true then that is fecking scandalous .The PC brigade and all the muslim apologists in this country wont be happy until there is a muslim Prime Minister and Sharia Law is introduced in this country

Why would the "PC Brigade" wish for a theocratic form of government? That wouldn't really be PC now would it? I mean really. Think about what you are posting. It doesn't make sense!

People with Israel flags for avatars shouldn't be too upset, whether you bring a pro-islam agenda or a pro Israel one you are one and the same kind of extremist.

Serious Q - Should the tens of thousands of people who protested against the invasion of Iraq be rounded up and sent out of the country if they don't like the way "we" do things?

Or can we all be sane enough to agree it is possible to live in a country who does certain things which we disagree with.

Serious Q - Should the tens of thousands of people who protested against the invasion of Iraq be rounded up and sent out of the country if they don't like the way "we" do things?

Or can we all be sane enough to agree it is possible to live in a country who does certain things which we disagree with.

:2thumbsup:

Ditto!

JamTarts1874

I was reading about that in the Metro when I was heading to work on the bus this morning, I have to say that it got me pretty damn angry. At the end of the day, if you live in this country, then you should be supporting the British troops 100%, if it came to it, how many of those protesters would risk their lives for this country?

Also, yes, it is a democracy we live in, but to heckle soldiers returning from war in the fashion that these protesters did is down-right despicable. If you think that 'murder' has been commited, then it's the superiors of these young men that you should be questioning.

Also, I agree with what someone above me said, I bet that they weren't protesting against the genocide that Saddam Hussain was commiting when his dictatorship was in full swing in Iraq!

Jed The Jedi
People with Israel flags for avatars shouldn't be too upset, whether you bring a pro-islam agenda or a pro Israel one you are one and the same kind of extremist.

might just be Israeli

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think people should wait and see what these two guys were arrested for before commenting.

Of course, the fundamental irony is that the protestors have that freedom in this country.

Say What Again
Deport the ****, they do not wish to be part of this country so why stay here

:yes2:

You know Jock, in all the arguments back and forward on this subject, that's the part I don't get.

'We hate the British infidels/western sc um'

Do you? Well **** off then!

:yes2:

You know Jock, in all the arguments back and forward on this subject, that's the part I don't get.

'We hate the British infidels/western sc um'

Do you? Well **** off then!

I protested against the war in Iraq. Should I leave? I certainly don't hate this country.

I protested against the war in Iraq. Should I leave? I certainly don't hate this country.

Would you openly protest against people doing their jobs?

sadly it is their right to protest, but it is sad that they choose to protest against the soldiers. The soldiers only do what they told, I wish these protesters would realise that they should protest against the ones who gave the orders i.e. the government rather than ones who have to carry it out.

Disgraceful slogans though.

Would you argree that the same could be said of the Republican Guard then? They were just doing their job. It's the army and police that give ****ty governments and dictatorships the ability to push their weight about. There were plenty of protests against the government and the American government back at the start of this mess.

Would you openly protest against people doing their jobs?

You're being obtuse. Being a soldier is far different from being a carpenter.

Say What Again

I'd hazard a guess that most of the protesters yesterday do hate this country.

Different matter all together.

Actually, I'm not sure what you're on about at all. Nowhere did I say 'deport them' or anything of the like. I said I don't understand why they stay here if they hate this country.

You are of course free to leave, as are they.

I'd hazard a guess that most of the protesters yesterday do hate this country.

Different matter all together.

Actually, I'm not sure what you're on about at all. Nowhere did I say 'deport them' or anything of the like. I said I don't understand why they stay here if they hate this country.

You are of course free to leave, as are they.

So you're guessing. Cool.

It is possible to hate the British Army but not hate the country itself. Just a little fyi.

Say What Again
So you're guessing. Cool.

It is possible to hate the British Army but not hate the country itself. Just a little fyi.

I'm guessing - you're assuming.

FYI.

Lets say they do - or at least one of them does - actually hate this country. Why do they stay? That's all I asked.

I'm guessing - you're assuming.

FYI.

Lets say they do - or at least one of them does - actually hate this country. Why do they stay? That's all I asked.

I have no idea.

You're being obtuse. Being a soldier is far different from being a carpenter.

It's their chosen career, don't go to war face court martial and jail time so it's not the same.

Archived