Dugs

gadgey55

I have never liked dogs. Any dog big or small. My neighbour has Siberian Mastiffs, which he breeds, which have 6 puppies, which are 8 weeks old. All they do is f****n bark all the time! Goin someone buy yin! Only a grand :eek: each!

Noisy bloody cretins. Mon the cats!

I have never liked dogs. Any dog big or small. My neighbour has Siberian Mastiffs, which he breeds, which have 6 puppies, which are 8 weeks old. All they do is f****n bark all the time! Goin someone buy yin! Only a grand :eek: each!

my neighbours mum is buying one of those type of dogs, with a bit of luck it might be from your neighbour.

my god what a price for a dog though

Doctor FinnBarr

Don't mind dogs, although I'd never have one, more sickened by the keech they leave (OK, irresponsible owners) on the pavement.

:7:

The Old Tolbooth

Vicious *******s dugs, I almost lost an entire arm to one of the feckers once, I spent 3 days in St Johns hospital ffs!!

Vicious *******s dugs, I almost lost an entire arm to one of the feckers once, I spent 3 days in St Johns hospital ffs!!

oh no another poster who likes to exaggerate the truth:earmuffs:

The Old Tolbooth

*EDIT* I cant post that, I value my nuts in the place they are

Jambo Oscar

My Mum & Dad had chihauhaus - hated the wee feckers! I'm more a cat person. The "rats" as i used to call them used to go for Mr Shona Hearts ankles when we 1st started going out!

getting mixed up with a Great White Labradour :****-8:

Postie in "I hate dugs" shocker.

:earmuffs:

eddie fenwick

i thought that was a bear and a wolf

I have never liked dogs.

All dogs, apart from working sheepdogs and guide dogs etc, should be put down. Society has no need for them.

Stewart MacD
All dogs, apart from working sheepdogs and guide dogs etc, should be put down. Society has no need for them.

And many of the owners as well.

Loathesome dirty things, dogs Their owners seem to adopt some of their characteristics.

jack D and coke

Wee bit strong but what people want with all the mastiffs and bull terriers is beyond me. You shouldn't be allowed these vicious b*stards end of.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Ive got two mastiffs (a Dogue de Bordeaux and a Cane Corso a combined weight of about 15 stone!!) and theyre the softest cuddliest best natured dogs you could ever meet

n602290612_4448070_584.jpgn602290612_2534424_5943.jpg

They're both rescues, the brown one from Seafield where he was for nine months when some lowlife starved him to the point of death and the black one from a place down south.

The brown one is so soft and gentle, the two year old kid next door plays with him and he loves her.

Theres no such thing as irresponsible dogs just irresponsible owners

Say What Again
n602290612_4448070_584.jpgn602290612_2534424_5943.jpg

Granted, they're reasonable cool.

Not as cool as my cats though!

1000451.th.jpg

Looks like the Brown one is wearing a green collar :evil2:

Or is just my eyes...

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Or is just my eyes...

Nah thats just his ID Tag, its been binned since that pic ad he's got a new one thats not green

All members of the royal family, no exceptions, should be put down. Society has no need for them.
Corrected:sunny:

North Berwick Jambo
Theres no such thing as irresponsible dogs just irresponsible owners

I would have to agree 100% mate!

Anyway i have a 3 year old KC registered female German Shepard called Zara who is about to be bred for the first time. For a big dog she has a fantastic nature & she is not aggressive in any way yet people still cross the road to avoid passing her. Which i find a bit weird as i am far more wary of small nippy wee dogs like terriers than any large breed..

zara-1.jpg

I would have to agree 100% mate!

Anyway i have a 3 year old KC registered female German Shepard called Zara who is about to be bred for the first time. For a big dog she has a fantastic nature & she is not aggressive in any way yet people still cross the road to avoid passing her. Which i find a bit weird as i am far more wary of small nippy wee dogs like terriers than any large breed..

zara-1.jpg

Totally agree with you i had a German Shephard and even though he was a big dog he was really a big softy!

chester copperpot

Love dogs, hate cats.

Cats have no purpose in life. They only come to you when they want fed, then dingy you for the rest of the day.

Plus they're sleekit evil wee *******s.

Dogs are loyal and loveable. Anyone who doesn't agree is just plain GAY.

JT's & Irons

Think you are getting the Siberian mastiff confused with the Siberian tiger there John :biglaugh:

alwaysthereinspirit

Or is just my eyes...

No its green but its a #obo scarf. The dug just hasn't finished swallowing yet.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
No its green but its a #obo scarf. The dug just hasn't finished swallowing yet.

For some reason he does attract unwanted attention round here when the **** are at home

A Boy Named Crow

FACT! I can't stand these people who walk around town with a killing machine on a rope. They're still just animals, and much as folk like to kid themselves on, they don't have a clue what's going on in their dogs head. Even possessing one of the docile breeds like labradors or whatever should result in the locking up of the owner - no sane person would pay money to have a smelly, needy, very expensive, time consuming beast live in their house - it's just not normal!!!

JT's & Irons
FACT! I can't stand these people who walk around town with a killing machine on a rope. They're still just animals, and much as folk like to kid themselves on, they don't have a clue what's going on in their dogs head. Even possessing one of the docile breeds like labradors or whatever should result in the locking up of the owner - no sane person would pay money to have a smelly, needy, very expensive, time consuming beast live in their house - it's just not normal!!!

Not married then?

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Cats have no purpose in life. They only come to you when they want fed, then dingy you for the rest of the day.

Plus they're sleekit evil wee *******s.

Hobo's of the animal kingdom?

blondejamtart
FACT! I can't stand these people who walk around town with a killing machine on a rope. They're still just animals, and much as folk like to kid themselves on, they don't have a clue what's going on in their dogs head. Even possessing one of the docile breeds like labradors or whatever should result in the locking up of the owner - no sane person would pay money to have a smelly, needy, very expensive, time consuming beast live in their house - it's just not normal!!

Bl**** hell! I've been married to one of those for almost 25 years....:biglaugh:

That was a swan:biglaugh:

Archived