What's your most embarrassing moment on a bus?

maroonlegions

Paulandshark

2 guys I work with were heading back home after work on a packed bus, sitting at the seats in-between the doors (Older buses) as this was a few years back.

1 of them kept nodding off when all of a sudden he leapt out the seat with his hands in the air.....He was dreaming he was playing in goals :clown:

Both got off at the next stop :smoking::smoking::smoking:

I had a stinking cold and was on the way to work one morning on packed bus. I sneezed and a huge lump of lurid green mucus/snot/gunge came flying out of my mouth and landed on the window. I pretended I hadn't noticed but had to shift over a bit as it slowly slid down closer to my shoulder.

JamTarts1874

I remember a few years ago I was on the 22 heading down Princes Street with a couple of mates, there was this woman, a massive fat trackie-wearing mum absolutly going menetal at her kid for some unexplicable reason. She got up to get off the bus and had her son standing infront of her, the next thing you know, the bus skids to a halt anf the fat woman is propelled forward, diving to the ground and bringing her kid down with her. She had shopping bags with her and they split and the contents went everywhere. Que uncontrolable laughter from everyone on the bus, I even think the driver was trying to stifle some chuckles. Absolutly brilliant! :D

heartsfc_fan
I had a stinking cold and was on the way to work one morning on packed bus. I sneezed and a huge lump of lurid green mucus/snot/gunge came flying out of my mouth and landed on the window. I pretended I hadn't noticed but had to shift over a bit as it slowly slid down closer to my shoulder.

hahah! :rofl:

maroonlegions

Nice.:clown:

Pretty tame in comparison but always makes me chuckle when I think of it...

I was working in Holland and was on a tram up at the front going back to the flat of a friend I was staying with. The tram stopped and the driver shouted something in Dutch (as they do) and I noticed quite a few folk got off at that stop. The driver didn't get going again so after a few minutes I started to wonder that he might have said something like "Everybody get off" or something like that. After a minute or two longer, what finally confirmed it that it must have been what he said was when I eventually turned round to see if there was anyone else on board, the only other person was a Chinese guy sitting ther patiently, totally oblivious. It was only when I got off that I saw they were digging up the tracks ahead and noticed the temporary bus stop!

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

In my first term of first year of Uni I went out with everyone the night before going home for christmas. It was my first time in this wee place that serves doubles for 99p. Combine these cheap prices with my celebrations at finishing all essays etc and I was fairly pished.

Next day however I had to catch a flight at about midday. On the bus to the bus station, I wasnt feeling too well. Despite being December it was a warm day. There was roadworks going on and bad traffic etc and the bus kept stopping, starting, stopping, starting.

Tried to hold it in but that made it worse. Luckily it wasn't spew on the scale of exorcist style as described in the post above, but embarrasing enough

maroonlegions
Pretty tame in comparison but always makes me chuckle when I think of it...

I was working in Holland and was on a tram up at the front going back to the flat of a friend I was staying with. The tram stopped and the driver shouted something in Dutch (as they do) and I noticed quite a few folk got off at that stop. The driver didn't get going again so after a few minutes I started to wonder that he might have said something like "Everybody get off" or something like that. After a minute or two longer, what finally confirmed it that it must have been what he said was when I eventually turned round to see if there was anyone else on board, the only other person was a Chinese guy sitting ther patiently, totally oblivious. It was only when I got off that I saw they were digging up the tracks ahead and noticed the temporary bus stop!

I experienced a similar episode , the driver on the bus i was on must have decided to change the bus to part route as when i got on it did not highlight it.Anyway it was making its usual stops letting people off, as it approached Longstone round about it kept going round it and the next thing i new i was in the bus depo.Had to get the driver to let me off and he just looked at me and fecking laughed.:qqb018:

Not quite on the scale as some others, but... Had been drinking in the meadows most of the day one summer, bbq, beer, footy etc. once it got cold went to a friends house for some more refreshments, then into town for a few more, eventually got the 3:15 am bus from edinburgh back to Fife, fell asleep on it due to the alcohol, missed my stop and ended up at the bus depot in dunfermline! Was only woken by the driver turning the lights and engine on and off! Being still very drunk and embarrassed I rushed off the bus and started walking for a taxi, quickly realised I had lost my mobile so ran back to the bus, banged on the door, driver lets me on, find the phone, leave, gets a taxi home, not so bad, however, when I woke up and surveyed the previous days damage, I realise that I had lost my shoes as well!! I must have left them on the bus!!:27:

Archived