Full squad

TheBigO

Given we have 9 or 10 days until playing the smellies. Could our next game involve the largest pool of available players so far this season??

If big Tullberg comes back, I can only think that Kingston will be missing. This must bode well.

I think it's important to beat the Hibs in midfield so I'd prob go with same line-up but with Nade upfront. Great to have options like Glen, Miko and Tullberg fit tho. Even Zal will be back.

Disclaimer: I'm not a believer in fate either, so don't blame me if there's a freak 5-man hammy pull next week.

Given we have 9 or 10 days until playing the smellies. Could our next game involve the largest pool of available players so far this season??

If big Tullberg comes back, I can only think that Kingston will be missing. This must bode well.

I think it's important to beat the Hibs in midfield so I'd prob go with same line-up but with Nade upfront. Great to have options like Glen, Miko and Tullberg fit tho. Even Zal will be back.

Disclaimer: I'm not a believer in fate either, so don't blame me if there's a freak 5-man hammy pull next week.

Assuming everyone is fit other than Kingston the only decision Csaba faces in my opinion is whether to return Karipidis to midfield and bring Zaliukas in at centre half beside Jonsson. You would assume that would mean dropping either Stewart or more likely judging on previous Palazuelos. Given he stuck with the same side last night maybe Zaliukas will be on the bench though. Nade will 100% start up front.

Jambof3tornado

Surely a no brainer that Zal comes right back in,we have missed his aerial presence of late. Eggy in beside him and Karapidis back into the midfield,where he was doing a fine job until he had to be shifted.

I would've thought it would make more sense to have Karipidis playing alongside Zaliukas? I mean Jonsson hasn't done a bad job in centre defence but he seems to struggle a bit in the air against the bigger strikers.

I would've thought it would make more sense to have Karipidis playing alongside Zaliukas? I mean Jonsson hasn't done a bad job in centre defence but he seems to struggle a bit in the air against the bigger strikers.

Agreed. We should move Jonsson to right back and leave out Robbie thereby keeping both Stewart and Palazuelos in midfield. Never going to happen though.

Agreed. We should move Jonsson to right back and leave out Robbie thereby keeping both Stewart and Palazuelos in midfield. Never going to happen though.

I'd be tempted to have Kari back in midfield in the place of either Stewart or Pala.

I think Zal's height and Eggo's pace is a good combo against Hibs, who are pants but have a wee bit of both. Remember Egg's challenge on Ratface?

I'd keep Robbie right back tho.

As I said in the OP, great to have options and the correct kind of headache for the boss to have!

Archived