Riccarton

Chaps

My little brother wants to go up to riccarton and get his pictures taken with the players and get autograph's was wondering where is the best place to meet the players.

Thanks.

Outside the entrance to the academy main building

Would check if they can first though as not unusual for clubs to have rules against this nowadays.

Outside the entrance to the academy main building

Would check if they can first though as not unusual for clubs to have rules against this nowadays.

Don't think it is allowed. However; once you enter the heriot watt campus; drive straight along over about 3 speedbumps, straight on at the roundabout, continue following the road and eventually you will see grass pitches on the left. That's where hearts tend to train so I suppose you could always try catch them there

Don't think it is allowed. However; once you enter the heriot watt campus; drive straight along over about 3 speedbumps, straight on at the roundabout, continue following the road and eventually you will see grass pitches on the left. That's where hearts tend to train so I suppose you could always try catch them there

Ouch:11600::no::sick::wheelchair:

Archived