Waverley Station, Saturday

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Why were there so many people standing on the main platform on Saturday at Waverly station. What were they waiting to see? There was also loads of people with cameras at Musselburgh station and at certain points on the way. Please please please tell me they werent waiting to see a train of some sort!!!

portobellojambo1
A newly built steam train.

The Tornado ain't it. Here for around a week or so.

davemclaren
Honestly?

I think it goes back south today? I was thinking of going to have a look at it myself. :cyclist:

I think it goes back south today? I was thinking of going to have a look at it myself. :cyclist:

I thought it was here all week Dave. Certainly hope it is as I haven't got its number in my log book.

davemclaren
I thought it was here all week Dave. Certainly hope it is as I haven't got its number in my log book.

You are correct. Goes back on March 7 so there is time to get some nice photos of it.

http://www.a1steam.com/

You are correct. Goes back on March 7 so there is time to get some nice photos of it.

http://www.a1steam.com/

Cheers Dave.

I'll go on Wednesday instead of heading to Tynecastle.

The Old Tolbooth

Blimey, I hope I never get that old Dave :laugh:

Choo chooooo ;)

2175735-The-old-steam-train-operated-on-the-southernmost-line-railway-in-the-world-0.jpg

I believe this is the train in question, even although it says Talisman on the front

New+Tornado+Steam+Train+Makes+First+Journey+RmlQ3yxpImWl.jpg

Holed up somewhere in Fife, until next Saturday then it`s back down south to Darlington.

Archived