Derby in Barcelona

beerandbovril

beerandbovril

Does anyone know of any pubs in Barcelona where I could watch the derby i.e. ones that usually show Scottish Setanta games?

Thanks a lot :)

jack D and coke

For the life of me i can't remember the name of it but it's an irish bar behind Burger King just off las Ramblas. Pretty near the bottom if i mind right. I was a bit mad wi it but it's defo behind BK.

Just a wee warning mate keep all yir wallets and what not in your front bins or in an inside pocket. Out of 18 of us 7 got pickpocketed and my mate got his phone stolen out his hand while he was on it. Really bad for that kind of sh*t.

beerandbovril

That seems like more than enough info for me, mate!

Any tips on Barca itself? Did you go to a game?

jack D and coke

Na we tried to arrange the stag to take in a game but couldn't. Went for the tour of the nou camp though. Wasn't bad but just wanted to go back on the lash.

You going with mates or yir mrs?

beerandbovril
Na we tried to arrange the stag to take in a game but couldn't. Went for the tour of the nou camp though. Wasn't bad but just wanted to go back on the lash.

You going with mates or yir mrs?

Could you not get tickets? I was really hoping to get to the Santander game on Sunday!

Mrs, and she is a vermin :s

jack D and coke
Could you not get tickets? I was really hoping to get to the Santander game on Sunday!

Mrs, and she is a vermin :s

You'll get in no worries mate. Go down to the nou camp before match day though, it's easy on the metro.

Only reason i was asking about who you were going with is there was a couple of establishments that may have interested you if you were with the lads but hey-ho not to worry. Mibbe next time eh;)

I was there in may and november and went to games both times..........well worth it, just different, also go the tour of the stadium and museum well worth the time

Wish i was going again !!!!

enjoy

you can buy tickets on line from the official barcelona site and they are no dearer than going to stadium also you can see where your seats are as when you get them at stadium they usually try to give you away up in the gods!!!!!

when we were there in Nov we were in the second teir behind the goals and it was great

beerandbovril
you can buy tickets on line from the official barcelona site and they are no dearer than going to stadium also you can see where your seats are as when you get them at stadium they usually try to give you away up in the gods!!!!!

when we were there in Nov we were in the second teir behind the goals and it was great

Thanks a lot for yer help :) Just on website now!

Archived