Why not just make him an MP

Jed The Jedi

I have opinions of my own i repeated 2 fecking words i heard on tv one so fecking what.I take it you gave never repeated anything you have heard on tv like a joke or maybe agreeing with something .Of course you havent because you are so fecking clever .

Bullseye_Right_Header_Logo.jpg

:cute:

The People's Chimp
I am fizzing about my taxes getting wasted so a suspect Terrosit gets a private jet !

How much money did they waste on the illegal rendition flight that took him out of the country to be tortured for six years. How much was wasted in his prison costs, and I expect those torturers don't come cheap. Then there are his medical bills, I heard one of the torture techniques involved slashing his genitalia with a razor blade, thats going to need stitches.

The only saving grace is that they didn't waste any money on the cost of holding a trial to see if he is guilty of anything.

The real sickener is the amount of money HE WASTED on electricity bills which have to paid for by GOOD HONEST BRITISH FAMILIES to put him under electrocution torture, none of which would have been necessary if he wasn't a FOREIGNER with a DODGY SOUNDING NAME.

Id have preferred it if he had been popped on the first easyjet flight 'home' and sat amongst GOOD HONEST BRITISH TAXPAYERS. Im fuming that MYtaxes have WASTED on sending this DIRTY FOREIGNER on a jolly back to GOOD OL BLIGHTY.

Dear god, some of you need to stop reading papers. Especially **** ones like the express.

Binyam Mohamed was caught red-handed packing explosives into tins of alphabet spaghetti.

If they'd gone off - it could have spelt disaster.

TBH I couldn't give a Flying about this guy's "Predicament". I am ****ed off at paying Taxes for Scrounging foreigners who come here, Can't/WON'T work...They get EVERY freakin benefits going...My father-in-Law has worked, Non Stop for 39 years, as a Brickie, Was Payed off in October, First time claiming unemployment benefit...Was told 2 weeks ago he is not intitled to anymore payments because my Mother-in-Law works!! :arghh:

Gauranteed if he was an Immigrant he'd get every freakin payment going!! :arghh:

Bleeding Heart Liberals, Please form an orderly Queue :policeman:

Sorry that this is off topic somewhat, but that's how conversations go I guess.

This thread has me wondering...

(Without casting any aspertions)

Is there a correlation between how liberal someone is and how well educated they are?

Toxteth O'Grady
We're being saddled with him because he was given four years leave to remain here in 2000.

But he left and was in Pakistan when he was arrested in 2002.

He obviously wasn't that desperate to reside in the UK so why not send him back to Pakistan or even to his own Country?

Archived