Why not just make him an MP

Jed The Jedi

Quickly skimming the story it seems he's never been convicted or found guilty of anything, and in fact fought against the taliban before being abused by the Yanks.

Am I missing something, or should I pick up the Daily Mail to find out what I've to be morally outraged by?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/86097/Treated-like-royalty-Terror-suspect-flown-back-to-Britain-by-private-jet-

When is somebody going to do somthing about this.

Makes me sick to my stomach.:arghh:

I agree, I'm also sick of the Daily Express putting a disgusting right wing, virtually racist spin on everything they report. Between them and the Daily Mail it's no surprise the BNP are gaining political ground.

Where's the reporting about this innocent man's torture, which our government were complicit in, or the fact that he was held for six years without being charged with any crime?

What about Magna Carta? Did she die in vain?

Walter Payton
Quickly skimming the story it seems he's never been convicted or found guilty of anything, and in fact fought against the taliban before being abused by the Yanks.

Am I missing something, or should I pick up the Daily Mail to find out what I've to be morally outraged by?

Not saying I disagree with your point, but the Daily Mail used a double negative- he fought against anti taliban forces!

Regardless of whether he is innocent or guilty; why are we being saddled with him? Send him back to his home country!!! We have enough spongers in the UK as it is!

Not saying I disagree with your point, but the Daily Mail used a double negative- he fought against anti taliban forces!

You're right - told you I skimmed it!

In that case, I'd bring back hanging, flogging, er, slavery, Til Death Do Us Part and anything else the Express suggests.

:D

Regardless of whether he is innocent or guilty; why are we being saddled with him? Send him back to his home country!!! We have enough spongers in the UK as it is!

At last somebody on here thats talking some sense.

I am sickened that 0.0000004p of my yearly taxes will be used so that this SCROUNGER will be able to live in LUXURY in a 12 story PALACE at my EXPENSE.

:cussing:

We're being saddled with him because he was given four years leave to remain here in 2000. Within that period, he was arrested, indefinitely detained and apparently tortured - and oh look, no evidence was found supporting his guilt at all. If it had, he would be prosecuted and tried. Last I checked, a man is innocent until proven guilty in a civilised society.

One other thing. Whenever I see one of those "taxpayer's expense" stories, I can't help but roll my eyes. Good grief: it's not like any of us are going to wake up one morning and find a bill on our doormat saying "private jet for Binyam Mohamed: ?120,000. Payment to be received by the end of the month", is it?

One other thing. Whenever I see one of those "taxpayer's expense" stories, I can't help but roll my eyes. Good grief: it's not like any of us are going to wake up one morning and find a bill on our doormat saying "private jet for Binyam Mohamed: ?120,000. Payment to be received by the end of the month", is it?

You're one of those Loony Liberal Lefties the Express warned me about, eh?

You're one of those Loony Liberal Lefties the Express warned me about, eh?

You should meet my brother. He's so off the scale politically he makes me look like Genghis Khan (no, not that one!). :D

We're being saddled with him because he was given four years leave to remain here in 2000. Within that period, he was arrested, indefinitely detained and apparently tortured - and oh look, no evidence was found supporting his guilt at all. If it had, he would be prosecuted and tried. Last I checked, a man is innocent until proven guilty in a civilised society.

OK, then let him complete his 4 year leave grant, then punt him back!!! Somehow I do not think that will happen!

OK, then let him complete his 4 year leave grant, then punt him back!!! Somehow I do not think that will happen!

Depends on what he does in the meantime I guess - whether he shows he's worthy of British citizenship or not.

Depends on what he does in the meantime I guess - whether he shows he's worthy of British citizenship or not.

Well if the intention is to live off benefits of up to 21K (apparently). I do not see how he can bring any benefit (pun intended) to being given British Citizenship. Having said that, our Government is made up of a bunch of spineless halfwits, so I guess that's sorted then!!

Well if the intention is to live off benefits of up to 21K (apparently). I do not see how he can bring any benefit (pun intended) to being given British Citizenship. Having said that, our Government is made up of a bunch of spineless halfwits, so I guess that's sorted then!!

As an aside Kenbo, I've long believed that those applying for asylum should be allowed to work. It's a nonsense that they're not, and stigmatises them for no good reason.

I am sickened that 0.0000004p of my yearly taxes will be used so that this SCROUNGER will be able to live in LUXURY in a 12 story PALACE at my EXPENSE.

:cussing:

Mod Edit

This thread makes one yakked bum bandits happy.

nick_griffin.jpg

:laugh:

I'm sure he'll be the first to defend this man's rights under Habeas Corpus:

brookes1_436318a.jpg

#

Is that a threat son?

Always my favourite put down from old folk. The use of the term "son" in a belittling fashion as if "I am older than the hills and know more than you because of it. I remember when men were men, women were women and Britain was an empire."

Bless you old man, can I offer you a Werthers Original and the newest version of the "Peoples Friend"?

Always my favourite put down from old folk. The use of the term "son" in a belittling fashion as if "I am older than the hills and know more than you because of it. I remember when men were men, women were women and Britain was an empire."

Bless you old man, can I offer you a Werthers Original and the newest version of the "Peoples Friend"?

On the bright side, it's still slightly better than the cringeworthy "kiddo".

You not learn your lesson about personal abuse last time?

You must spend half your time on here clyping to the mods sonny.

Aw did the bad man call you a bad name.

On the bright side, it's still slightly better than the cringeworthy "kiddo".

That term never really got to me as I knew that person dolling that out was younger than me and a decent bloke in real life. FACT. (second time I have used that today!)

You must spend half your time on here clyping to the mods sonny.

Aw did the bad man call you a bad name.

Damn right. Here's me:

Dennis%20and%20Gnasher009.jpg

Now then, "pops", perhaps you'd regail us with some of your intelligent, erudite (you may need to ask a friend to explain that word to you) and learned views on homosexuality?

:5643:

(Yay! My first JKB stalker!)

Damn right. Here's me:

Dennis%20and%20Gnasher009.jpg

Now then, "pops", perhaps you'd regail us with some of your intelligent, erudite (you may need to ask a friend to explain that word to you) and learned views on homosexuality?

:5643:

(Yay! My first JKB stalker!)

My thinking was right the first time, your avtar sums you up quite well.

My thinking was right the first time, your avtar sums you up quite well.

A cat in a suit?

I agree.

I have a suit and a tail.

A cat in a suit?

I agree.

I have a suit and a tail.

Ha ha, i'll hold of on my next infraction until tomorrow son

Billy the Jambo

It is not very often i agree with that papers views but this time they are spot on .This guy is not a british citizen why should Britain have to take him he should be put back on the first plane to Ethiopia where he comes from and never be allowed in this country again .Despite all the yoghurt knitting dogooders saying he is innocent i find that hard to believe there is no smoke without fire as the old saying goes

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It's not unreasonable that people might want public money to go towards what they see as more deserving causes.

It is not very often i agree with that papers views but this time they are spot on .This guy is not a british citizen why should Britain have to take him he should be put back on the first plane to Ethiopia where he comes from and never be allowed in this country again .Despite all the yoghurt knitting dogooders saying he is innocent i find that hard to believe there is no smoke without fire as the old saying goes

Excellent. So why after more than six years of detention and probable torture was not a shred of evidence found against him?

Excellent. So why after more than six years of detention and probable torture was not a shred of evidence found against him?

Because he's a devious foreign type.

They eat babies you know.

Because he's a devious foreign type.

They eat babies you know.

By the way, can anyone tell me how one goes about knitting yoghurts?

Just out of interest, how does one knit a yoghurt? Is it like the Shredded Wheat adverts?

Just out of interest, how does one knit a yoghurt? Is it like the Shredded Wheat adverts?

Plagiarist! :policeman:

Billy the Jambo

I dont know how one knits a yoghurt .I heard someone on tv call all the do gooders yoghurt knitting do gooders i thought it was funny at the time so i just copied what they said .I dont know what it means anymore than you do

I dont know how one knits a yoghurt .I heard someone on tv call all the do gooders yoghurt knitting do gooders i thought it was funny at the time so i just copied what they said .I dont know what it means anymore than you do

Do you actually have any opinions of your own then or do you just regurgitate nonesense without really thinking about it?

Do you actually have any opinions of your own then or do you just regurgitate nonesense without really thinking about it?

Nonesense?

"Uncle will **** your Hibs! Uncle will **** racist fans! Uncle will give HEARTS back to natives!"

Nonesense?

"Uncle will **** your Hibs! Uncle will **** racist fans! Uncle will give HEARTS back to natives!"

oops, typo...the shame.

Who is Uncle btw?:huh:

oops, typo...the shame.

Who is Uncle btw?:huh:

Vlad. It's a colloquial term in parts of Eastern Europe I believe.

Billy the Jambo

I have opinions of my own i repeated 2 fecking words i heard on tv one so fecking what.I take it you gave never repeated anything you have heard on tv like a joke or maybe agreeing with something .Of course you havent because you are so fecking clever .

I am fizzing about my taxes getting wasted so a suspect Terrosit gets a private jet !

How much money did they waste on the illegal rendition flight that took him out of the country to be tortured for six years. How much was wasted in his prison costs, and I expect those torturers don't come cheap. Then there are his medical bills, I heard one of the torture techniques involved slashing his genitalia with a razor blade, thats going to need stitches.

The only saving grace is that they didn't waste any money on the cost of holding a trial to see if he is guilty of anything.

Archived