Hearts 4 Hibs 0 Video

Fine Scottish Wine

Fine Scottish Wine

You may get very bored of 7 nation army by the end of it (if your not bored of it already). Think i may also have to re code and re upload it at a higher quality.

I have to say that it is much better quality than the video I found before this one. Who could be bored of 7 Nation Army?

I did laugh out loud (or is it LOL) just before the minute mark on this video :laugh:

If you have any more vids of this quality please share! :) Much appreciated.

Fine Scottish Wine
I have to say that it is much better quality than the video I found before this one. Who could be bored of 7 Nation Army?

I did laugh out loud (or is it LOL) just before the minute mark on this video :laugh:

If you have any more vids of this quality please share! :) Much appreciated.

Not sure if this link works or not, i have only uploaded 6 videos so far, more on the way hopefully.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FineScottishWine1874

Not sure if this link works or not, i have only uploaded 6 videos so far, more on the way hopefully.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FineScottishWine1874

The link works!! Fantastic. Kvality..etc etc :) The Wine is Fine! :laugh:

Apologies I'm slightly inebriated... which will be followed by :mad: etc (is there a sickie smilie?).

Anyway, thanks again.

Well done FSW. Lifted the gloom on a cr@ppy Sunday morning. Got Seven Nation Army tucked away on the iPod, always turns up at the most inopportune moments. People sitting next to me on the train or plane wondering why I'm greeting like a bairn, but with the hugest of smiles across my coupon.:D

You may get very bored of 7 nation army by the end of it (if your not bored of it already). Think i may also have to re code and re upload it at a higher quality.

Great video well done, great memories of the perfect day:108years:

Simply amazing!! What a day that was. I've only ever had to get up at 5am to start drinking and what a day it was.

What a team we had that year. Changed days

F.T.H

Simply amazing!! What a day that was. I've only ever had to get up at 5am to start drinking and what a day it was.

What a team we had that year. Changed days

F.T.H

Just imagine if we had the manager we have now, working with that set of players?

Archived