Chinese interest in striker nish

Deek

One of the strangest transfer links ever. Seriously WTF?!

Agreed, and I thought Stewart getting linked to a Serie A side was pretty weird. :laugh:

Agreed, and I thought Stewart getting linked to a Serie A side was pretty weird. :laugh:

Fletcher to Real?

Thats surely up there as well.

Fletcher to Real?

Thats surely up there as well.

Yeah. Obua to Newcastle as well, especially after what we'd seen from him at the time. The list is endless. :D

So why does somebody have an interest in Colin Nish. :o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/7901744.stm

There must be thousands of players in China better than him. Or should that be millions.

I feel I should point out:

There are nine million bicycles in Bejing.

Thats a fact, It's a thing we can't deny.

Apparrently ;)

Possibly the chinese club are just going to hold his registration before he moves on to wherever he's actualy going. In the same way that Velicka and Webster went to Rangers via Norway and Wigan and Aguiar and Bednar ended up in Gorgie supposedly via Kaunas.

Or maybe the story is spurious nonsense.

Also interesting on that BBC page is Hibs signing of Zarabi in the Jan 2008 transfer window... given a work permit on appeal by Mr Nevin etc and then unceremoniously punted after a few months. And when we think of some of the others who have been refused permits by the same appeal panel.

he'd go in a min as they like a bet over there and as he is never out the bookies in musselburgh he would love it over there:laugh:

I believe the interest may have come about because he is quite partial to the old sweet and sour and is never out of the New Happy Palace and he heard that there is a chronic shortage of tinfoil take away containers in China and they need someone to take over a huge consignment.

I believe the interest may have come about because he is quite partial to the old sweet and sour and is never out of the New Happy Palace and he heard that there is a chronic shortage of tinfoil take away containers in China and they need someone to take over a huge consignment.

Did Darren Jackson not go out to Dalian (one of the 'top' teams in China) just after he left us, but came back after a month complaining that Chinese food in China was nothing like the Chinese food he was used to in Scotland?

Archived