Game Plan versus St Mirren...

Martin_T

One thing that concerns me about tomorrow's game is that Gus McPherson is almost certain to play Billy Mehmet and Jim Hamilton up against our relatively small centre halves of Jonsson and Karipidis. St Mirren got a lot of joy with that pairing up against a Hearts defence containing Berra earlier in the season, so it's likely to be even more potent on Saturday.

There is a real case for Hearts playing Zaliukas tomorrow, in spite of what Csaba has been saying in the press.

There is a real case for Hearts playing Zaliukas tomorrow, in spite of what Csaba has been saying in the press.

What, and get him banned for the rest of the season? The SFA confirmed earlier this week that Zal is banned from Saturdays game.

What, and get him banned for the rest of the season? The SFA confirmed earlier this week that Zal is banned from Saturdays game.

All the more reason to put him in IMO.;)

High tempo right from the off, press them high up the pitch and get the crowd up for it. Early goal on the back of them playing last night will make things a hell of a lot easier. If we have last Saturday's 2nd half attitude and belief we will win and for once can do it comfortably too.

St Mirren are gash, and last nights game against Motherwell proved this. Hearts have nothing to worry about, if we play to our own strengths we maybe give them something to worry about.

Hearts 4-0 St Mirren ( biggest win of the season beckons )

:108years:

I hate St Mirren games they bore the life out of me.It does not matter who St Mirren play the game is always ****.I think we will either win 1-0 or get beat 1-0 if we get beat it will probably be with St Mirren's only shot at goal and McPherson will be hailing the performances as fantastic.

High tempo right from the off, press them high up the pitch and get the crowd up for it. Early goal on the back of them playing last night will make things a hell of a lot easier. If we have last Saturday's 2nd half attitude and belief we will win and for once can do it comfortably too.

Spot on IMO.

We SHOULD be able to play them off the park.:o

Archived