Fire power v United

iaing

After hearing that Nade is banned for match v united, I wondered where we were going to score from. Whilst Nade doesn't score many, I suppose he does perform some function in the forward line ( line of 1, usually himself ),

it is usually a midfielder / a.n.other left to score. In the absence of our other prolific striker, Tulberg who is likely to score our one nil winner?

I would push Glen higher up the pitch to play beside Elliot.

I think that the Jonsson experiment failed miserably and should not be tried again.

I think that the Jonsson experiment failed miserably and should not be tried again.

Agreed.

The question wasn't " who will be the next Hearts plyer to get a red card "

not sure who i'd go for, maybe glen with aguairplaying off him. although i'd still like to see templeton getting a go at some point

After hearing that Nade is banned for match v united, I wondered where we were going to score from. Whilst Nade doesn't score many, I suppose he does perform some function in the forward line ( line of 1, usually himself ),

it is usually a midfielder / a.n.other left to score. In the absence of our other prolific striker, Tulberg who is likely to score our one nil winner?

Tullberg may make an appearance? Is he not due back this week?

We_are_the_Hearts

If no Tullberg I would play Obua and Glen. Obua has shown he wins most things in the air and can hold the ball up. Midfiled 4 of Cesnauskis, Stewart, Aguair and Driver. Back 4 of Neilsen, Jonsson, Karipidis and Wallace. The Balogh in goals...................EASY:tongue:

not sure who i'd go for, maybe glen with aguairplaying off him. although i'd still like to see templeton getting a go at some point

Me too. Glen and Templeton, playing as they do in the reserves. Keep the ball on the deck and the two giants in the Arabs defence will struggle.

tullberg would be a big no-no as far as i'm concerned, what kind of match fitness will he have? hee-haw i would think.

looks like it's going to have to be the dancing queen.

Living in Dundee I could see the fans (and Wilkie) quaking in their boots at the thought of Elliot. I want a win so I would despair seeing him. Half fit Tullberg , Obua , Barrett (if signed) all better options. In fact I would also be much more enthusiastic to see Templeton get a chance.

Me too. Glen and Templeton, playing as they do in the reserves. Keep the ball on the deck and the two giants in the Arabs defence will struggle.

like the look of that forward line, would be the last thing Utd would expect and may give us an edge. the Utd defence looked all a sea on saturday against ICT lets hope we can take advantage of this

If no Tullberg I would play Obua and Glen. Obua has shown he wins most things in the air and can hold the ball up. Midfiled 4 of Cesnauskis, Stewart, Aguair and Driver. Back 4 of Neilsen, Jonsson, Karipidis and Wallace. The Balogh in goals...................EASY:tongue:

Yup that looks good to me.

We have a winner!

Glen finds the physical side of things a bit difficult so him and Templeton would be the very last choice. A couple of wee girls.

Obua and Glen or Obua and Tullberg or Obua and Elliot.

Guest jambomickey
Glen up front with Aguiar just behind.

Temps on the bench if things go tits up.

agreed but only if tullberg isn't fit.

Archived