Jamie mole

Rees1874

Went through to airdrie last nite to watch them vs the pars. Jamie mole started on the bench but came on in the 2nd half. Done his usual flicking the ball on to nobody routine. This lad couldn't cut it at that level never mind prove himself at us. If is to come back after his loan he'll need to hope he gets a late xmas present in the shape of some ability.

the airdrie centre half we were linked with doesn't seem up to much either. Doesn't look comfortable on the ball and was ripped for pace by the boy on loan from rangers who ran the game for dunf.

was also interesting to see ulster andy and the player Who's scored one of my fav ever hearts goal ozzy mccann playin for dunf. Kirk wasn't involved too much but mccann has put on **** loads of weight.

just thought id pass on the info with fellow jambo's.

fth

My mate was sitting with me and he aint the biggest football fan and even he kept slating him b4 i grudgingly told him he's only on loan from hearts.

Airdrie had a boy who ran the dunf team ragged when he got the ball. Was the boy who was fouled for the pen. Real tricky wee player. Looked quite young too.

Jamie feckin Mole :mad:

We should convert him to a centre half on the basis that no goals are ever scored when he's near the baw :D

Went through to airdrie last nite to watch them vs the pars. Jamie mole started on the bench but came on in the 2nd half. Done his usual flicking the ball on to nobody routine. This lad couldn't cut it at that level never mind prove himself at us. If is to come back after his loan he'll need to hope he gets a late xmas present in the shape of some ability.

the airdrie centre half we were linked with doesn't seem up to much either. Doesn't look comfortable on the ball and was ripped for pace by the boy on loan from rangers who ran the game for dunf.

was also interesting to see ulster andy and the player Who's scored one of my fav ever hearts goal ozzy mccann playin for dunf. Kirk wasn't involved too much but mccann has put on **** loads of weight.

just thought id pass on the info with fellow jambo's.

fth

I thought looking at pictures of him playing for dunfermline he had lost weight?

I thought looking at pictures of him playing for dunfermline he had lost weight?

That will be the stripes:laugh::laugh:

Johanes de Silentio
Jamie feckin Mole :mad:

We should convert him to a centre half on the basis that no goals are ever scored when he's near the baw :D

Or maybe a scrum half?

My mate was sitting with me and he aint the biggest football fan and even he kept slating him b4 i grudgingly told him he's only on loan from hearts.

Airdrie had a boy who ran the dunf team ragged when he got the ball. Was the boy who was fouled for the pen. Real tricky wee player. Looked quite young too.

I mind they had a boy that could play on either flank when they played us at Tynie in the cup this season that looked quite tricky, could prob do a job for someone in the SPL. He was a bit of a diving bas tho.

jambos are go!
Jamie Mole & Clum are as pesh as each other.

As soon as they leave the better!

Spoke to an ex Hearts Scout I know to talk to the other day. He was insistent that Elliott has great ability and must be given a proper chance. Frail said something similar a few weeks ago. They cant all be wrong!!

Spoke to an ex Hearts Scout I know to talk to the other day. He was insistent that Elliott has great ability and must be given a proper chance. Frail said something similar a few weeks ago. They cant all be wrong!!

TWO wrongs don't make a right.:laugh:

I mind they had a boy that could play on either flank when they played us at Tynie in the cup this season that looked quite tricky, could prob do a job for someone in the SPL. He was a bit of a diving bas tho.

Aberdeen for him then, he would be a natural.

Quick Fm scout reveals Joe Cardle, a young winger they signed from port vale, after being on loan at clyde!

Lower league england > Lower league scotland...sounds like a Hibs target!

:laugh:

And yet they are wrong, weird eh?

Mole has clearly found his level warming the Airdrie bench. Sits on bench and even when he does come on adds the square root of sod all to the proceedings. Pretty much sums him up for me, please make the move permanent.

I know they knocked us out of the wee cup but Airdrie were utterly garbage that night and if we had Strikers who could score we would have annihilated them.

Keep it simple..............we gave Mole a chance at the start of the season it didn't work out. I really wish him all the best but his Hearts career must now be over.

Toxteth O'Grady
And yet they are wrong, weird eh?

Mole has clearly found his level warming the Airdrie bench. Sits on bench and even when he does come on adds the square root of sod all to the proceedings. Pretty much sums him up for me, please make the move permanent.

I know they knocked us out of the wee cup but Airdrie were utterly garbage that night and if we had Strikers who could score we would have annihilated them.

He is on loan at Dunfermline:laugh:

dont you mean a good honest Scottish laddie ;)

Yeah he played on both wings last nite also. Dived for the pen and got booted up and down after it but kept going to be fair to him. The dunf fans were giving him pelters and just as he was about to take a throw gave the section that were shouting abuse a cheeky wink and a smile. Was classic.

As another point. I think dunf also have some of the most vermin fans possible.

"Ur gonna get ur ****n head kicked in" has to be one of the most idiotic songs ever sung to a opposing player.

Archived